For surahs 1 to 8 see HERE
For surahs 9 onwards see post 18 below.
Edited by Mughal1, 24 May 2018 - 12:07 AM.
Jump to content
Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:34 PM
see post 1 above for link to surahs 1 to 6 or post 13 below for surahs 7 onwards.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:31 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:08 PM
see posts 1 and 2 for info.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:33 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:13 PM
see posts 1 and 2 for info.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:34 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:16 PM
see posts 1 and 2 above for info.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:34 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:19 PM
see posts 1 and 2 for info.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:35 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:19 PM
see first post above for info.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:36 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:21 PM
For surah 7 see post 13 below.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:36 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:21 PM
For surah 7 see post 13.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:36 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:23 PM
see posts 1 and 2 for info on this thread.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:37 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:25 PM
see posts 1 and 2 for info.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:38 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:25 PM
For info on threads see posts 1 and 2.
Edited by Mughal1, 21 February 2018 - 09:38 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:28 PM
For the rest of surah 7 and other surahs see post 14.
Edited by Mughal1, 27 March 2018 - 01:36 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:30 PM
For surah 8 see post 17
Edited by Mughal1, 12 April 2018 - 08:37 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:30 PM
For surah 8 see next post.
Edited by Mughal1, 12 April 2018 - 08:37 PM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:31 PM
For surah 9 onwards see post 18
Edited by Mughal1, 24 May 2018 - 12:08 AM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:32 PM
For surah 9 see next post.
Edited by Mughal1, 24 May 2018 - 12:08 AM.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:34 PM
SURAH 9 AL-TAUBAH– Allah disassociates himself from what people do to each other for personal gains at the expense of each other after he provides mankind with guidance about his plan for them to be a proper human community
This Surah is named AL-TAUBAH from roots TAA, ALIF and BAA; TAA, BAA and TAA; TAA, BAA and HAA; TAA, WOW and BAA; TAA, WOW and TAA; and SAA, WOW and BAA. Concrete meaning of this root is to stop going along the wrong path as soon as one becomes aware of the error and retrace steps back to the right path and then continue journey towards the destination. Also dropping the mistaken or aimless action that leads nowhere in favour of a purposeful complete plan of action that leads to a definite required or desired end result or objective or goal, to come back to same thing or some place after going away from it, keep coming back to something or some place or some idea, to do something good that brings good outcome or return, return, penitence, repent, refer, fabric, network, personality, character, net, benefit, usefulness, stones stacked on top of each other, clothes, to come to a gathering, a ditch to which water returns, a place of gathering, a goal, a platform, a resort, reward, consequence, recompense, repetition, volunteer, to frequent, to visit, to gather, to let free, to become free, to have no concern for, to leave alone, to absolve, to volunteer, to repay, to requite, to restore, to replenish, to regain lost energy, to relent, to encourage someone to abandon their harmful or destructive actions, to stop doing something the way one is doing it because it does not deliver the desired or required outcome in order to do it another way to get the desired or required outcome, to turn to God or guidance of God, to let do as one wishes to do, to interfere not, to leave to do as one pleases and face the consequences, to regret one’s mistake or wrong doing, to do something to overcome the loss that takes place due to inaction or wrong action, coffin, chest, box, command and control centre, a body, an organisation, something like a chest or box in some sense, something that contains something or overwhelms something, jurisdiction, to bury the hatchet, reconciliation, general amnesty, to stop fighting, to accept defeat, to admit wrong doing, immunity, exemption, freedom from liability or obligation or responsibility or prosecution or blame, revocation, disavowal, acquittal, ultimatum, disassociation, to disown, to cure, to remedy the situation, a declaration for having nothing to do with something, to take no responsibility or blame for something, box, heart, main body, basket, ark, ark of covenant, mind, self, boat, ship, team, co workers, group, crew, coffin box, a moveable frame upon which rests main body, bier, womb or something like a womb in some sense, container, something that can contain something in some sense, brain, organisation, administration, management, bull or something like a bull in some sense, power, authority, strength, tent or house or something like a tent or house, refuge or shelter or sanctuary, something that can provide safety and security in some sense, community or family or household, constitution or rule of law or custom, window or something like a window in some sense, window of opportunities, ways and means to some ends, way through to something in some sense, eternity or future, something remote or distant, hook or something like a hook in some sense, crooked or twisted or deceptive, something upon which could be hanged something for safety or security, to help one get out of trouble, to contain trouble or see through trouble or difficulty or hardship, to free oneself or others from problems etc etc.
This surah is named AL-TAUBAH for the subject matter it deals with. In surahs one to eight it has been made absolutely clear that providing mankind with guidance was up to Allah but to act upon that guidance was up to mankind themselves for their own well being. Allah therefore provided mankind with guidance but mankind instead of coming together as a proper human community based upon guidance of Allah remained divided into many factions basing their lives upon foundation of personal gains at the expense of each other. Since most of the people decided not to bother with following the guidance of Allah for one or the other reason therefore in this surah Allah too is proclaiming his independence of whatever mankind think and do against guidance of Allah whereby they end up inflicting harms and destructions upon each other. In other words Allah is saying that if you the people are not bothered with following my set goals for you according to my provided guidelines for fulfilling my program for you then you are free to do as you please and face the consequences of your thoughts and actions. This situation is like that of parents and their children ie all parents can do is advise their children the best they can as to how to get on with each other by doing certain things in certain ways as they see fit but if their children refuse to follow their advice then parents tell them, do as you like but when you get into troubles with each other then don’t blame us for that because we already told you what will happen if you will not follow our advice sensibly. In short Allah is telling mankind how to deal with each other to have a blissful, dignified and secure life but if that is not acceptable to mankind then Allah is free of his responsibility of providing guidance for mankind because he has done his part so the rest is up to people themselves. The Quran repeatedly tells mankind that Allah is on side of those people only who base themselves fully upon his guidance faithfully after understanding it properly. Since people are created knowing nothing at all and take time for learning and doing things properly therefore they are given the needed respite to do the best they can for themselves. If people use their brains, senses, bodies and all things provided properly then they end up with right mindsets, attitudes and behaviours otherwise they end up with harmful and destructive ambitions and desires which lead them to inflicting harms and destructions upon each other. Basically the choice for mankind is either to follow the advice of Allah or do as it suits them. Since this divides people between followers of advice of Allah and its rejecters and opponents therefore this surah tells people that if you do what you are told then Allah will deliver to you through his set-up systems and laws what has been promised by him ie blissful, dignified and secure existence through working with each other for well being of each other but if you will not then set-up systems and laws of Allah will deliver the outcome that is consistent with your thoughts and actions ie painful suffering, death and destruction by hands of each other.
The Quran repeatedly tells mankind to seek a beautiful world for themselves in order to be awarded with even better hereafter. This is why the Quran uses words like FIDDUNIYAA HASANAH and FIL AAKHIRAATI HASANAH. Moreover it uses word HASNAAT for works that help make world a beautiful place and keeps repeated words like IHSAAN and MUHSINEEN etc. All these words are from root HAA, SEEN and NOON which is about beauty and balance in things and in thoughts and actions of mankind. So only HASANAAT(= works that help people bring about the beautiful world) can help people bring about beautiful world for themselves as a proper human community. Likewise the Quran uses words like AAMILOO SAALIHAAT meaning works that help repair human relationships so that rifts are removed and human brotherhood is restored so that people work for well being of each other rather than for harm and destruction of each other. Unless people stop doing things that harm and destroy beauty and balance in the world and within human community, things will always be terrible for mankind and so they will be if people became inactive or stopped each other from doing what needs to be done to make the world a beautiful place for mankind. So one can see why this surah is named AL-TAUBAH ie it is because Allah does not like what people do to each other for petty personal gains despite his provisions of all sorts including guidance. As previous surahs were about formation of an organised and regulated proper human community which struggles to bring about a kingdom based upon guidance of Allah so this surah deals with issues that arise when one community or kingdom deals with others. Since people have become divided into two main groups and practicalities of life force people to interact in certain ways with each other therefore existence of various groups in human population forces them to take certain actions against each other in order to gain support for their adopted ways of life. People who adopt way of life based upon guidance of Allah are supposed to form a community wherein each person is supposed to live for others and thereby bring about a proper human community. However people who choose to live by way of life based upon personal gains at the expense of each other live that way and get on with inflicting harms and destructions upon each other thereby bring about a terrible world for themselves as a human population. Not only that these people who base themselves upon personal gains based way life inflict harms and destructions upon each other but they expand their transgressions and aggressions beyond themselves onto to those who wish them no harm at all. In other words they fight against the way of life advised by Allah by forcing themselves upon those who wish to follow the revelation based way of life. This leaves followers of the Quran no choice but to react in an appropriate way to their aggressions and transgressions. Allah even though does not want people to fight each other yet he has given mankind ability to choose therefore he has to respect their choice. However, he still advises those who listen to his advice to act appropriately against aggressors and transgressors and not go overboard in response.
Since plan of Allah is secure ie people who adopt way of life advised by Allah can never become extinct and can overcome their opponents here and there so their opponents are on the losing ground. It is because as time marches on and education becomes widely available more and more people see the need for guidance of Allah to base themselves upon because guidance of Allah gives people stable basis to build themselves upon as a proper human community. Not only that but as time goes on, the way of life based upon personal gains at the expense of each other leads to concentration of power and wealth in fewer and fewer hands and so most of the human population ends up weak and poor. This is why no way of life based upon oppression and suppression, injustice and unfairness or cruelty and animosity can lead humanity to a beautiful and balanced existence. Any such way of life can only and only lead to divisions and fights and wars sooner or later so the end result cannot be other than painful suffering, death and total destruction for humanity. This is why the Quranic way of life must be adopted by mankind because it explains things beautifully and can deliver what it promises provided people take upon themselves the responsibility to study the message of the Quran properly and act upon it faithfully. This is why the mission appointed by Allah for mankind must continue no matter what, so Muslims are in no position to oppose it because it is appointed by Allah. However, this surah gives Muslims freedom to deal with people as they see fit in light of ground realities if they refuse to accept living by way of life advised by Allah. It is because oppressors and suppressors, unjust and unfair people lose right to be taken as reference or standard instead they are to be judged by the standard that is just and fair. This is why it is up to Muslims to retaliate against any people in kind or let go if any people commit aggression or transgression against Muslims. Mission of Allah is all about people understanding the message of the Quran properly and delivering it properly to others as widely as they can so that a community based upon the message of the Quran could come about which creates a kingdom based upon guidance of the Quran in light of real world realities on the ground. Situations and circumstances keep changing from the day the mission begins and the day it completes after going through various phases. There is a time when Muslims are part of a nonMuslim population and there is a time when people who accept the message built a separate human community among nonMuslims and then they go for a kingdom of their own. It depends on whether less people come aboard or more people come aboard the mission and how nonMuslims react to the mission imposed by Allah. If less people join mission then Muslims may need to migrate if persecuted and if even number of population joins the mission then division of the land becomes inevitable if nonMuslims try to impose their way of life on Muslims but if more people in the land come aboard the mission then it is a takeover by Muslims due to being in majority. Even if Muslims take over a land they must administer justice and fairness and must ensure well being of all people in the land including nonMuslims. However, nonMuslims are expected to cooperate fully so that all people have good life the kingdom offers. State within state is not allowed and anyone found conspiring against the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah will be dealt with appropriately according to the law of the kingdom. Individuals are not allowed to take law into their own hands nor are individuals allowed to force their constitutional and legal understanding upon others instead there has to be free consultation between members of the ummah for formation of constitution and laws whereby individuals can freely share their opinions and then decide upon which opinions are to be adopted as a part of constitution and law in light of goals and guidelines provided in the Quran and the ground realities that face the ummah. Once program, constitution and law is decided by the ummah then it is only matter of deciding upon plans of actions by ummah through mutual consultations and handing down instructions in priority order for execution to appropriate departments of the administration so that needs and wants of people are met appropriately.
Since this Surah leaves people at mercy of each other so Muslims must try to be as strong as they can be so that they are never overcome by nonMuslims and since nonMuslims refuse to accept living by way of life advised by Allah therefore they are on their own so this surah therefore does not contain the formula verse (bismillah) because Allah disapproves nonMuslims therefore does not promise them blissful, dignified and secure life due to the way they choose to live. It is because it is prerequisite of blissful, dignified and secure existence that people live by guidance of Allah but since they refuse so they can never have the kind of existence which Allah promises those who decide to live by his guidance. Also since people on their own can never have win, win situation therefore rivalries, animosities and wars are inevitable between them therefore Allah does not seal this surah with promise of his deliverance and salvation for those who oppose his guidance. However, even in this situation Allah is not opposing mankind but letting them have things their way so that they see the results of their own doings by themselves so that through results of their mistakes they could clearly see that they are wrong and therefore should turn to what is right. Not only that but people who claim to commit to following his advice are told by him not to transgress limits against those who take them for their enemies. In other words Allah still holds people back from inflicting harms and destructions upon each other. No matter what there are only three possible ways to live for people a)total peace between all human beings at all times b)total war between all human beings at all times and c) in between these two extremes. Total peace for all times is not possible between all people unless all people educate themselves properly and learn to live by goals and guidelines the Quran provides and fulfil the Quranic porgram. Total war at all times between all people is also not possible because people do not have that much foolishness or that much energy or resources to do that even if they were all hell bent on destroying each other. As the Quran explains, Allah did not create mankind to destroy each nor people have the ability to destroy each other completely because Allah created the world for his plan that cannot fail to meet expected end. So the only options on the table are; more war between more people than peace or more peace between more people than war. Since all people never want fights and wars at all times with each other so humanity is bound to have periods of peace and it is all up to mankind themselves to increase these periods of peaceful existence so that mankind could make some progress and prosper and that in turn can lead to more and more peaceful periods between more and more people in more and more places. So we can see why this Surah is named AL-TAUBAH ie to save mankind from moving in direction of self destruction by putting forth proposals for people to come toward better terms and condition for a better end result ie unity, peace, progress and prosperity of human community as a whole. It is because when there are treaties in place and people can interact with each other it gives them opportunities to educate each other and over a period of time this could lead mankind to better end results because through exchanging ideas people can arrive at better conclusions about each other and this could lead to improvements in human communities including chances for unity. This Surah explains very clearly the divide between people who are consistent with the actual teachings of the Quran and their opponents. All this is down to who has the best goals for life and the best terms and conditions for unity of mankind and best guidelines for best future of mankind. All mankind as they educate themselves and each other are therefore going to move towards the goals stated in the Quran and under the terms and conditions stated in the Quran or guidelines provided in there. That is because humanity cannot think of better goals and guidelines or terms and conditions than those already stated in the Quran nor can it come up with any better program.
The rest of the Quran is all about explanation of these to settle any concerns, reservations and arguments mankind may have about the goals and guidelines or terms and conditions etc etc. So the people who claim to follow the Quran cannot join those who do not follow the Quran in matters where they differ but they can all come together on basis of the best common grounds they find between themselves and those grounds will always be found in the Quran. This is why discussions and debates between all people are necessary to find out where each side stands and why they take the stand they take and what are the common grounds between them and what could be common grounds between them for the betterment of both the people. The whole purpose of divine teaching is to encourage people to educate themselves so that they could become creative enough that they can find solutions for the problems that face them. As already explained Allah can only give people goals and guidelines and leave it to themselves how they choose to deal with each other. People who truly accept guidance of Allah cannot live by any other way of life than the one they are told to live by but since others do not accept that way of life therefore a clear line is drawn between followers of divine guidance and those who reject and oppose it. The main question is, if any people do not want to live by a way of life that turns them into a proper human community then what other way of life they want to live by? Is it then at all possible to live a life free of aggression and transgression against each other for personal gains? In other words either of the ways of life leads to a particular end result or outcome for humanity. The way of life advised by Allah leads to outcome clearly told by Allah and any other way of life is also going to lead to outcome clearly told by Allah. One outcome ensures well being of mankind through full cooperation of each other and the other its total destruction by hands of each other. In short one way of life is the best for humanity and the other most dangerous. However human beings are born ignorant and it takes them time to learn what is right and why or what is wrong and why therefore benefit of doubt is given to those who are willing to learn and do things with all due sincerity. So people who have received guidance are told to learn it properly and deliver it to others properly. Once this task has been carried out faithfully then it is up to people who have received the message to accept or reject it and get ready for the outcome of their thoughts and actions as they choose. If people end up with thoughts and actions that are necessary for ensuring well being of humanity then all is well and good but if people choose otherwise then they are responsible for their own thoughts and actions. This surah is continuation of previous surah wherein such people are warned who reject and oppose guidance of Allah and make it their business to attack those who stand for a proper human community based upon guidance of Allah in order to undermine the mission of Allah. They enter peace treaties then breach them at will yet expect the other side to do nothing. In this surah Allah therefore makes it very clear to mankind that he is not partial at all. He makes it absolutely clear that all people must live by his guidance or his guidance serves no purpose and people can do what they like to each other and wait for the outcome for going against his guidance. In other words Allah is providing people with level playing field. You want to live by peace then it is for all of you and if it is fights and wars you want with each other then go ahead and see what fights and wars can deliver for you in here and in hereafter. Here mullahs’ version of Islam proves utterly false who think Islam is religion of peace no matter what others do to people who accept message of the Quran. The Quran tells people how to live peacefully and that is true but what if some people want to do that but others do not let them live by Quranic way of life? These stupid mullahs tell peace lover to be slaves of warmongers.
This is not what the message of the Quran is and that is how mullahs prove themselves to be slaves of rulers and money lenders. In fact such people expose themselves as enemies of the Quran based message of Islam and humanity. The message of the Quran is very clear throughout that people who were sent by Allah as messengers were told to establish kingdoms based upon guidance of Allah for the blissful, dignified and secure existence of mankind as the basic goal. They did it by delivering the message faithfully and when people gathered around them they delivered them the kingdoms they promised them. The Quran is full of stories how they were fought against by those who rejected and opposed their message. The very foundation of message of Allah is education for mankind so that they can see the need for living with each other as a team for the well being of humanity and if any reject and oppose then they are not tolerated at all and the reason is if you tolerate anti social elements in human community then you will soon be taken over by them and they will soon make life of all human beings a terrible experience. Criminals therefore must be brought and kept under control at all times because if they get opportunities to show what they can do to humanity then humanity will always come to regret it. As explained already the message of Allah and the force based upon solid foundation go hand and in hand, each protecting the other for the well being of the mankind. The Quran does not teach people to carry out acts of random violence against each other because it has a set of clear objectives for people to accomplish and within provided guidelines that people must follow ie no hidden agendas at all. One objection of rejecters and opponents of the message of the Quran is that the Quran teaches its followers its superiority therefore it is unacceptable. It shows how stupid these people are who fail to realise the fact that any message that can unite mankind has to be of superior nature and unique so that people could see its uniqueness and therefore come to it instead of fooling about all over in confusion. After all how many of these people accept various ruling systems they live by are all the same ie tribalism, monarchy, theocracy, dictatorship, democracy, secularism, communism, capitalism or mixed economy? Why people have been fighting for each of these ruling systems throughout the world and wars are still on-going for the very same reason? It is precisely because some people believe their governing system is better than the rest. The Quran is challenging all governing systems and offering its own governing system, so compare them all to it and see which of your system is capable of beating it? None at all and on the other hand the Quran based ruling system beats all of them. No wonder then that the rejecters and opponents of the Quran based kingdom are clearly at loss in every way. All this explains why this surah is named AL-TAUBAH ie it is because Allah provided people with his guidance and they chose to reject it and decided to oppose it so Allah does not want to have anything to do with harms and destruction they inflict upon each other. A very strong slap on face of those who attribute all sorts of their nonsense to Allah, his messengers and his scriptures.
1) Through His messenger, Allah declares disassociation with thoughts and actions of such people who have chosen to live in opposition to His advised way of life to whom you people have given your word.
Word BARAA-AH is from root BAA, RAA and ALIF. Concrete meaning of this root is freedom from something in some sense. Also freedom from restriction or obstacle, being left free to do as one pleases, to be free from doing things that cause harm or destruction, to conduct oneself in a beneficial way so that it benefits others, to have mindset and attitude and behaviour according to a proper set standard to free oneself from confusion, to disassociate oneself from harmful and destructive elements or thoughts or actions, to disown something for some reason, an open piece of land, a wide expanse without any obstacles in the way, an even piece of land or landscape, to compliment or make things work together in such a way that they fulfil some end goal, harmony, creation of God, to create, to evolve, to cure, to prove someone’ innocence, to claim freedom from being associated with something, to be without blemish, to absolve, to exonerate, to heal, to cure or remedy, to wash one’s hand of someone or something, to declare one’s innocence, to deny responsibility or liability or obligation or guilt, to be free from, freedom or release from obligation or liability, exemption, revocation, rescinding, abrogation etc etc.
This verse explains position of Allah, his messenger, the claimants of following guidance and the rest of people. The Quran is full of verses that Allah is only and only with those who follow his guidance properly and not with those who do not even if they claim to be followers of his guidance but they do not in actual fact.
2) Say to them, carry on living as you wish in the world for personal gains at the expense of each other but be aware of the fact that you cannot defeat the plan of Allah because Allah lets those who work against His plan end up humiliating themselves by hands of each other.
Word SEEHOO is from root SEEN, YAA and HAA. Concrete meaning of this root is to carry on or keep going. Also something on going in some sense, travelling, being on a journey, to fast, to stop doing what harms or destroys something, an open piece of land, open space, room or space between houses, empty space, to be on journey for learning, courtyard, to create space or opportunity or a way for doing something ie to facilitate something or accommodate something for some purpose, to show open mindedness or be a big hearted person or be open to accepting an idea or a thing, water flowing above ground, people travelling freely from one place to another, to devote oneself to some cause or mission, to go about in the land, to be on a tour, to help people educate themselves so that they could solve their living problems that face them, to take people on a journey for learning to do things, to train or educate or both, to be on one’s way, to do as one likes etc etc.
How do a people humiliate themselves by going against guidance of Allah? They humiliate themselves by accepting rule by each other in form of rulers, money lenders and mullahs. It is because each of these ideas has consequences for humanity. If one person has or is given an advantage and he uses that advantage for his personal gain then others are disadvantaged by him. That is, a strong person can take things away from the weaker people by force, a clever person can take away things from dumb people by using his tricks based upon his cleverness, a money lender can take away things from other by using power of his wealth or money etc as explained already using tricks and mechanisms. This is why the Quran forbids man ruling a another man, use of mazhab against deen and use of business for profit. One may say, why forbid business for profit? It is because when you give something to someone to make profit from him then you are getting something better than what you have given someone otherwise you could not make a profit so you are inflicting damage on someone that way. Since Allah has sent his message so that people benefit each other to ensure well being of each other and not inflict damage on each other therefore such an ummah cannot come about if people will inflict damage on each other in any way. This is why the Quran is all about brotherhood and ummah or family of humanity. This profit is called RIBAA by the Quran not interest and usury as mullahs will have us believe. Brothers and family members do not do business with each other for making profit from each other at the expense of each other because that way they will end up inflicting damage on each other and family will break up and go down. Similarly if Muslims are an ummah then business for profit is strictly HARAAM within the ummah. It is because all are supposed to be a single block for working hard to make sure the needs and wants of ummah are met as a family or brotherhood. Just as rulers use and abuse people and just as mullahs use and abuse people so money lenders use and abuse people using tricks and mechanisms based on money dealing. Since the Quran shuts all doors that lead to use and abuse of mankind by each other therefore any people who claim to be Muslims yet live like KUFAAR are in actual fact KUFAAR and not Muslims. One does not become Muslims just by declaring commitment to the Quranic program but also by doing all in his power to ensure its proper implementation. Saying one thing and doping another is not a true commitment to a cause or mission. The Quran is a book for a mission and not a bedtime story book. This is why it is structured very differently from other scriptures that exist in the world today. It is a book that has a program for humanity with goals and guidelines and in that context it talks about all other things. Mullahs have no sense that is why they think the Quran is just like any other scripture of any other religion so Islam too is just like any other religion. When you send people on a mission you don’t give them stories to read but information and things necessary for fulfilling the mission ie goals and guidelines with program. In that context you tell them stories in a relevant way as well as other facts and figures. This is why only those works are useful that lead ummah towards fulfilling the mission and not useless rituals mullahs have been promoting as Islam. So if people want to get to know the message of the Quran then they must leave religious mindsets, attitudes and behaviour behind. Islam is not at all a personality cult. This is why there are no holy men with supernatural powers working miracles. This is why all authority rests in hands of Allah and he rules by his book and people must come together and decide things as a community and then employ individuals for carrying out tasks the ummah has decided upon through set up institutions under divine constitution and law as agreed upon by the ummah. None is above the law after ummah has decided its program, constitution and law for itself in light of the Quran and real world realities that face ummah on the ground. All this has been explained in detail here and there, so one must get familiar with it to see what the actual teaching of the Quran is. The Quran has nothing at all to do with mullahs make belief versions of Islam that have divided those who claim to be Muslims into many factions killing each other. The message of the Quran is clear that you are all a brotherhood and anyone who does not accept that as basis is an enemy of Allah as well as humanity. Therefore if you assume yourselves to be brothers on basis of the Quran then be the brothers that you ought to be and if that is not acceptable to you then be what you want to be it has nothing at all to do with the Quran.
3) Therefore this is an open declaration from Allah via His messenger for all the people about the time period of great struggle that Allah is free of being associated with thoughts and actions of those who live by opposite way of life to that advised by Him through His messenger. However if you people will stop living against His advised way of life then it will be beneficial for you but if you will keep away from it then be warned that you cannot derail the plan of Allah by not following it faithfully or opposing it. Therefore let such people know who oppose Our guidance that painful suffering will continue to be theirs as a result of their continuing of their course of actions
People have been hearing AZAAN of Allah always since the time of prophet Aadam. Allah always told his messengers to call people to his guidance and if they refused then whatever they did to each other was upon themselves. This AZAAN is same as people hear from each and every masjid=mosque in the world. However the purpose of this AZAAN was to call people to way life advised by Allah so that by following it through a binding covenant they prosper as explained already in detail. When mission begins it is a major campaign or push for getting message of Allah across to as many people as it is humanity possible for messengers of Allah. This AZAAN told about here was AZAAN by final messenger of Allah and his mission continues to date. People are daily invited to way of life advised by Allah by Muslim missionaries throughout the world. Mullahs have made work of Muslim missionaries very hard by misinterpreting the message of the Quran and misrepresenting it to people but if people educate themselves and examine the Quran sensibly they can overcome nonsense told by mullahs about deen of Islam. However if people refuse to answer the call of Allah then Allah claims freedom from their harmful and destructive thoughts and actions against each other ie whatever harm and destruction they inflict upon each other in the name of Allah, Allah disassociates himself from that.
4) save those who live by way of life other than advised by Allah yet at least have honoured your offer of peace in every detail and aided none against you. Therefore fulfil your word to them to the end of their term because set-up systems and laws of Allah support only those who are consistent with guidance of Allah for the well being of the mankind.
In these verses Allah is letting Muslims give their word of assurance to all groups of nonMuslims that they will never be attacked by them if they will not do so themselves on the condition that they will never hinder them from delivering the message of Allah to mankind and if they are attacked by anyone in response they will never side with them against Muslims. However if they did any of this then word of assurance given by Muslims will become null and void and people who will back stab Muslims and those who will help them do that to Muslims will be dealt with appropriately by Muslims at their own choosing.
5) However if naked aggressions against you actualise thereby become exposed by any party of those who live by way of life other than advised by Allah then on that ground you are free to retaliate against such as disregard your word from among people who live by way of life other than the one advised by Allah as you see fit wherever you find them causing you troubles, you should seize them, besiege them and lie in wait for them to ambush them using any appropriate stratagem of war yet if they stop their hostilities against you and help you establish Our advised community network and thereby help attain freedom for mankind from harms and destructions then help them to be that way, surely Allah is protector of mankind through His blissful and dignifying program.
Word INASALAKHA is from root SEEN, LAAM and KHAA. Concrete meaning of this root is bring something into the open eg flesh of an animal by stripping off its hide. Also to bare to the bone, to strip naked, to strip one of his reputation, character assassination, conspire to destroy someone, extricate, depart from a reference point or agreement or standard or requirement, to depart or go away, to pass away, to peel off, to detach, to strip away, to cast off, to become detached, to abandon, to forsake etc etc.
Word AL-ASH-HURU is from root SHEEN, HAA and RAA. Concrete meaning of this root is an open declaration of something eg when moon is cited it is an open declaration of new month. When sword is drawn it is open declaration of war. It also means to make manifest or known to public at large. This root therefore means fame or famous, something could be famous for good or bad reason. Something or someone notorious, something that comes to or is brought to attention of general public etc etc.
Word ALHURUM is from root HAA, RAA and MEEM. As explained already, it means something that someone is stopped from doing because doing it will lead to harm or destruction. The main things the Quran stops humanity from doing is fighting with each other and wars or bloodshed and things that can lead to that end.
This verse contains words AL-ASH-HURUL HURUM. In the context of this Surah they mean situations and circumstances not suitable for fighting or war. Things that prevent from fighting or war or taking some action for some reason. It also means open aggressions or declarations of wars or undeclared wars. It is because one people are committing acts of open aggressions against another that are forbidden between communities by way of treaties between them. So if that happens then the prophet and his community are free to retaliate appropriately till aggression is fully dealt with so that there is no longer any such threat any sooner again. This is necessary because if such situations are not dealt with sensibly and sincerely in time then they could lead to terrible consequences in time to come. However, it should be remembered always that not all problems increase with time but some also need time to decrease and become solved, so the point is to solve problems as appropriate time and resources wise. The other point made here is that people can switch sides at any time because as dialogues, discussion and debates continue between people and more and more people become more and more learned and educated they will change their minds so it is not right to treat anyone as a permanent enemy. This is why door must be kept open for reconciliation between warring factions.
6) Even if any party of those who live by way of life other than the one advised by Allah requests you first for assurance for peace and security, grant it the assurance of peace and security so that the party may hear about the goals and guidelines and program of Allah that is how you should lead it to a stage whereat it feels itself truly secure in its existence. This is to be done for such people because they are not yet aware of the message of Allah.
This verse tells followers of the Quran that even if any community that is not yet aware of the message of Allah requests for a treaty, grant it and take advantage of the situation by helping them educate themselves so that they could understand the message of Allah. It is because in the message of Allah rests program for peace and security of mankind. When mankind will understand the message of Allah they will find that it is a win, win situation for all human beings to act upon it but till then people who claim to be followers of Quran must remain ready to help each other as well as people of other communities ie the mission must carry on. The first leg of mission is to work towards a kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. Again it should always be kept in forefront of one’s mind that Allah works according to a set program and plan of actions. He works by formulas and standards and not by thinking and doing things randomly and haphazardly. It is his goal to make human population become united, peaceful, progressive and prosperous through help of his revelation, so none can stop this from happening but since people are created in state of having no knowledge and they take time to become learned so Allah gives people time to grow up generation after generation. His standard is set and his plan is in action from day one, so people as they become more and more learned generation after generation they keep moving towards his set standard be it unknowingly by pushing each other in that direction. This is why one day enough people will become learned that they will declare themselves as supporters of kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. That time will only come when these people will have moved out of mazhab and into deen frame of mind. Till people remain religious ie they keep believing in make beliefs there is no chance of establishment of a kingdom based upon guidance of Allah at a large scale. It is because religion and secularism divide is fundamentally anti kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. Just as Allah chose his messengers as per his set standard so he has set a standard for a people to meet before they can bring about the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah and run it. As explained already, having sense of concept of self organisation and self regulation is fundamental for such people who wish to bring about and run the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah as a community or ummah. People are not to follow each other blindly but to support each other according to the set standard in the Quran because it is not the people who are set standard but word of Allah. The Quran does state that lives of his messengers are a beautiful example for people to follow but only in the sense of their following of word of Allah. They do not become a standard in themselves because even they made mistakes here and there and were corrected by Allah. So anyone who makes mistakes cannot be a standard on his own rather it becomes a matter of pick and choose. So messengers of Allah were an example to follow only so far as they themselves made no mistakes. Where they ended up making any mistakes, people should follow the actual standard and not messengers. This is why taking messengers of Allah as a standard in themselves is not correct because even messengers must follow standard set by Allah as explained already. People have loads of make beliefs about messengers of Allah so they need to correct themselves. Fundamentally all messengers of Allah were human beings and nothing other than human beings ie they were born as human beings, lived and died as human beings. They ate food and had wives and kids etc etc. In short they were not a case of they are human beings yet not human beings at the same time. It is confusing in itself to think that way due to contradiction. Allah chose them as his messengers because they met his set criterion for them to be chosen for his mission. The idea is very simple that Allah decided to create the world and planned things and in his planning he imbedded or nested his standards, criterions, formulas, laws and conditions according to which he was to do things to make his plan work and that is what TAQDEER or QADR is all about as explained elsewhere.
7) How can Allah advise His messenger to give word of assurance to people who take for a way of life other than the one advised by Allah when they keep on disregarding the assurance but exception is for likes of such as live by way of life other than the one advised by Allah to whom you gave word of assurance on behalf of Our kingdom and they never disregarded it? Therefore stick to your word about them so long as they keep sticking to it, because set-up systems and laws of Allah support those who are consistent with guidance of Allah for the well being of humanity.
In this verse clear distinction is drawn between communities that stick to their words and those who keep breaching their words. Peace treaties are not based on whatever people believe and do in the names of their religions. The context of the Surah is about entering the agreements between communities whatever their beliefs and practices may be. So long as any community gives no troubles to any other the treaty is fine. Treaty is only put aside when one community repeatedly ignores its agreed obligations and inflicts harm and destruction upon the other at each opportunity, so opportunist treaties are no treaties at all because they are only used as a ploy by one community for taking undue advantage of another community. Therefore Allah is alerting his messenger to be careful who you enter in agreement with and for what purpose.
8) So do not enter in agreement with those who repeatedly breach the treaty, how can you trust any such people who when they see any advantage over you breach the treaty showing no responsibility towards any relationship based on that agreement? So they simply try to take you into confidence by their smooth talk but in their minds they have other plans because most of them work against the way of life advised by Allah by causing divisions among mankind thereby they work against well being of humanity.
When a people prove by what they do repeatedly that they cannot be trusted then any agreement with such people is useless so there is no point in continuing this useless exercise. Instead they need to be taught a good lesson to drive home the point that antisocial mindset, attitude and behaviour to this degree is unacceptable and must be retaliated against to wipe it out for peace and security of mankind. When a part of body becomes so damaged that it cannot be repaired in any way and becomes a danger for survival of the rest of the body then time has come for amputation. Such people who have no respect for humanity therefore must be first isolated by community based upon international standard and if that does not work then they should be eliminated to save rest of humanity from their very dangerous thought s and actions. It is because each of the communities must follow some way of life whereby it could be judged whether it can be trusted or not for a workable inter-communal relationship. If a people fail even in up keeping with common human decency and become a danger for human race then humanity will have to be better without such people who try to damage and destroy humanity.
9) Such people have traded the terms and conditions of kingdom of Allah for the benefit of mankind for their individual gains at the expense of human community that is why they hinder others from His advised way of life. Harmful and destructive indeed is their course of actions for the human community.
The Quran keeps repeating that people sell themselves cheap for the way of life based upon personal gains at the expense of each other in exchange for way of life advised by Allah based upon brotherhood of humnaity.
10) They neither help others by honouring the obligations based on social relationships nor observe the obligations of treaties with those who claim to have committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind. These are such a people indeed who have transgressed beyond all bounds necessary for survival of humanity.
11) Yet if they stop doing all this and accept responsibility for their wrong doings and start helping you establish Our system in order to help you attain freedom from all ills in the community then they are your ideological brethren under Our constitution and law. That is how We explain Our goals and guidelines in detail for people who wish to understand and implement them.
12) But if they violate their peace treaty with you yet again after agreeing to it and start interfering with your installation of Our program, constitution and law within your jurisdiction then you are free to fight with such chiefs and their personnel who are blood thirsty warmongers. Since their peace agreements prove worthless so war is the only way to stop them from their harmful and destructive designs against mankind.
Here Allah exposes enemies of humanity by telling us what is in the hearts of such people for humanity ie to enslave masses for their personal gains. This stands very true for bankers in our time. One has to ask, how did bankers get rich to begin with? They started with renting out security boxes to the public. In these security boxes people left their valuable things eg gold and silver etc. When they saw that people seldom take out their things in security boxes, they started renting out security notes as receipts on other people’s wealth in their security boxes and kept the rental income themselves ie they found out how to make money on wealth of other people. This is like you have a house and you have to go away so you leave a guard to look after your house and the guard instead of looking after your house rents out your house and keeps the rent himself while you are away for a long time. If that guard did the same for all the houses that are left in his security then he will soon become a rich man on property of others. The idea is same when people draw lottery ie you buy a things and start selling tickets for its to lots of people and that way you make much more money than the actual thing is worth that you are going to give away to the lottery winner. Individuals buy lottery ticket because it is worth more than the ticket they are buying so greed and dishonesty is at the very heart of all this kind of exploitation of masses. This is the way of life people adopt at the expense of way of life advised by Allah. They love cheating others and they love being cheated by others but once this lead to an end full of pain and suffering then masses start crying in pain but by then it is too late to turn back the clock. This is what the Quran warns against. This is what Allah frightens people with ie you will fall in this situation if you are not careful. This is what Allah means by our wrong thoughts and actions against his advice that lead to such outcomes. All this cheating and deception of people against each other for undue advantage only damages humanity and has no effect on person of Allah whatsoever. This is why properly understanding, accepting and following guidance of Allah is of vital importance for humanity and this is why it is necessary that people try their best to educate each other out of all kind of ignorance so that humanity could live a blissful, dignified and secure life. This is why people must fight if it comes to that against enemies of humanity in order to ensure well being of humanity. Allah does not want us to fight but if people create troubles for people then troublemakers must be dealt with or humanity will suffer terrible consequences for not dealing with dangerous elements within humanity. The Quran identifies for us who the dangerous people are ie people who oppose unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind as a proper human community. This is how the Quran tells us who the real Muslims are ie people who work for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of humanity as a proper human community. One is called party of Allah and the other party of opponents of his guidance ie Satans.
13) Why should you not fight against such people as have broken their peace treaties again and again and conspired to expel the messenger as well as they were the first to start the open aggressions against you? Are you people trying to show such concern for them that they do not really deserve? No, you shouldn’t instead it is Allah’s goals and guidelines that are more deserving of your attention if you really are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind because peace is not possible with people who only want war.
If a person moves away from fighting but the other keeps coming after him and starts fighting with him then it becomes necessary that the fighter is taught a lesson till he has learned it and never forgets it. The Quran does not allow people to give in to harmful and destructive elements in human society.
14) Therefore fight and defeat them that is how Allah will make them suffer the painful consequences of their actions by your hands in order to contain them that is why He will support you against them and that is how He will soothe the hearts and minds of those who are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind by putting back their trust in human community.
When a people prove untrustable due to their treachery and deception, it is a big blow to international relations that is why it is a very serious matter. This trust cannot return till steps are taken to reinstate it by completing defeating such elements. This is why no individual or community must deceive anyone because then they will lose their support once found out. It is never easy to rebuild the lost trust or confidence. It is because people are very un-forgetful and unforgiving. As for they are concerned, once a cheat is always a cheat and once a liar is always a liar. This is why it is better not to fall from grace though that is impossible for human beings because people only learn from mistakes and practice makes perfect provided it is for the better and not for the worse.
15) That is how He will take away all the arrogance and rancour from their hearts and minds making them realise the truth after their defeat because Allah turns towards His blissful revelation whoever so desires and works towards it, that is how Allah makes obvious for mankind that He alone is the ruler of this universe the one full of wisdom.
16) Do you think that if you fight them not then you will be left alone by these people? Not at all and Allah has not yet made known amongst yourselves as to which of you people have exerted your utmost effort in His cause and which of you did not rely on other than revelation of Allah through His messenger and those who claim to have committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind, that is how Allah shows that He is well aware of all that you people need to do.
17) It cannot be expected of any such leadership and its following that keeps breaching the treaties from among those who live by rule of other than Allah that they can install and maintain the constitutional institutions based upon guidance of Allah because they make it amply clear for all communities involved to see by their such actions against the goals and guidelines of Allah. It is such people whose actions lead to harm and destruction whereby all end up in painful suffering through fire of hatred against each other.
18) Proper institutions based on guidance of Allah for serving humanity can only be installed and maintained by those who really commit themselves to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind according to the program, constitution and law of Allah for the good of future of mankind by way of establishing the community network for attaining freedom from all ills in the human community by paying full attention to nothing other than set up universal systems and laws of Allah. It is they who are expected to abide by Our guidance faithfully.
Here attention of followers of divine message is drawn to a very important point that even though international relations are very important yet other people who do not yet accept message of the Quran cannot be expected to implement it. So followers of the divine message must carry on with their duty of implementing the divine program by using the Quran as a guideline for formation of constitution and law. They should put in place in the kingdom state institutions and administrations as told in the Quran for serving community faithfully. Once this is done and people of other communities see heavenly inspired kingdom working properly it should draw their attention to do the same for themselves for their better future. The other point is that no matter what any people claim, it matters not till they bring forth the evidence for what they claim. So the community that claims to follow the Quran, if their claim is true then they must have something to show for it, therefore one has to ask, have they anything to prove themselves as followers of the Quran? If other communities look at state of Muslim community, they will not be willing to accept the Quran is divine or Muslims are any better people than rest of them. This is because a tough question arises for Muslims to answer, if Muslims are truly following the Quran and it has landed them into this sort of terrible life then the Quran is definitely not divine in its origin. Or if the Quran is definitely divine then Muslims are most certainly not followers of the Quran by the look at the state they are in. This question needs to be answered by Muslim Ummah with certainty and soon. Unfortunately for the time being Muslims cannot answer this question because that needs knowledgeable people but currently state of education in Muslim countries is shameful. This is why people who ought to be leading mankind are left far behind in matters of importance. When Ummah is going to catch up with rest of humanity is anyone’s guess. There are not many proper universities, colleges and schools to cater for such huge ignorant population of Ummah. Muslims have grossly misunderstood the message of the Quran and are spreading worst ignorance based concepts about Islam so it is a spiral of downhill slide. Odd intellectual arise among Muslims but they are buried under tonnes of ignorant mullahs who are sent out of thousands of madrassas around the world funded by foreign agencies to keep Ummah tangled up in its ignorance so that it cannot play its real part in its international position among nations.
Before mankind could appreciate AL-ISRA= the journey of knowledge, it is absolutely necessary that they think over relationship between creation, divine revelation and mankind. If we ask ourselves, what happened after we were born? The only answer will be we started on our journey of discovery. Discovery of what? Knowing ourselves, our environment, our past and future. Let us take our self awareness first, did we know who we are when we were born? The answer is, no, we did not know who we are. In fact we did not even know if we have a brain or how it works. The first thing we learned on our journey of discovery was to learn how to use our brains. The brain needed external input before it could start learning its own use. Let us begin with eyes. Did our brains know how to use our eyes? No, they did not know how to get information from the eyes and what to do with it. However, once it tried to look at information that it received through the eyes, it tried to get more and more information from the eyes and then it started to make sense of it little by little. When brain tried to look at something it could not look at it straight away rather it missed the target again and again but gradually through a lot of trial and error it finally learned how to control movements of eyes. Please look at new born babies and see how long it takes them to focus their eyes properly. This is why the saying practice makes perfect. Brain learned through help of eyes to look at things then learned to make judgements about the information received from the eyes eg what the things is, how big it is, how far it is, what colour it is, what shape it is etc etc. So you can see that brain had to learn how to use itself and its senses eg eyes, ears, nose, tongue, limbs and rest of body etc etc. Now think about how much time was involved in each of these steps and how many mistakes were made during that time to master the techniques involved in learning each of these skills. Just as our brains made countless mistakes in learning how to use eyes properly, so they made ample mistakes when they started to learn use of our ears. The information received through the ears told us where the sound coming from, how far the sound is coming from, what is making this sound, from which direction it is coming etc etc. How long it took our brains to learn how to use our ears properly and how the brain made sense of the information received through the ears and how many mistakes we made while learning all this? So far there is no God or revelation journey just self discovery. How long it took us to perfect use of our hands and feet? Did you catch the ball the very first time when your mummy or daddy threw a ball to you? No, your hands were here, there and everywhere but nowhere near the ball to catch it. How long did it take us to learn how to throw a ball and catch it and how many mistakes did we make before we learned the skills? Think about how long it took us to sit up or crawl or stand up or to walk and run or jump etc? How many mistakes we had to make to learn each of these like skills?
After being able to learn about ourselves we began exploring our environment ie our toys, our relatives, our household and wider world. How long that takes us to learn skills to interact with things within our environment and in wider universe and how many mistakes are made along the way? Let us ask ourselves a question? Is it at all possible for humans to learn anything without making so many mistakes? The answer is, no, it is not possible. We humans are self programming robots. We are created with ability to learn things but along the way we are prone to making loads of mistakes because that is what being a human being means. All this is called life experience or information and understanding or knowledge. So far I have not talked about God and revelation. What does that tell us? It tells us God and revelation is not the start of the journey of discovery. It is the other end of it ie when we have learned about ourselves and our universe and things in it only then questions arise in our minds, what is all this set up out there, who set it up and for what purpose? Now comes the journey of discovery based on God and revelation after our life experiences force us to ask some very basic and very fundamental questions. Once we discover ourselves we are still like other animals, when we learn about our environment we are still like other animals because they too know how to use their brains and senses and find their way around to carry on with their lives just like people. The only time we rise above animals is when we start asking questions that animals do not ask. Those questions set us on journey to discovery of God through his revelation but in light of what we have learned so far already. If we did not have this experience, we could not understand the need for divine revelation nor could understand it in general because it is like seeing something the very first time or hearing something the very first time or feeling something the very first time. When our mothers called us the first time we did not know they were our mothers or that they were calling us. So think about it how could you understand the divine book if it was given to you before all this life experience? Now think also about the fact that if you were given anything that contradicted your self-awareness or your life experience could that be acceptable to you? The answer is, no. It is because your life experience is the only thing that you trust and live by and if anything takes that away then you have lost your whole identity or personality ie you will be like a brainless thing, not a thinking a person. This is why divine revelation ought to enrich and enhance human experience and personality, not destroy it. Not everyone rises to this level of thinking rather most people live like animals and die away. Those who start on this journey of discovery, they do not end up necessarily on the right spot. Why not? Because like our self discovery and discovery of our environment this journey is not free of making loads of mistakes either. Also life is a limited period of time in which one can only learn so much.
Here we must realise two things. a)God is God so his word must be supposed to be purposefully perfect. b) We must necessarily due to our life experience accept that man is created without knowing anything ie with brain like clean slate. The first step for man is that he must learn about himself and then about universe in which he is born because that is his environment and when he has learned enough he then should try and understand the divine revelation accepting the fact that he is going to make a lot of mistakes before he gets it right. What does all this tell us? It tells us people who are ignorant even about their own self or lack awareness of universal realities cannot be people who can understand divine message because they do not have the needed information that helps decode divine message. Let us take the Quran for example, how many people understand its text in its context properly? Not the people who live their lives like animals, not interested in learning things. It matters not what they claim to be, their level of information and its understanding exposes them whether they are truly learned or mere big mouth for their own reasons. Other than the Quran, all sources of information are human works. This includes works on the Quran itself ie tafaseer of the Quran. They are all either true or false attempts at getting what the Quranic message may be. I say true because not all people who try to make sense of the Quran are insincere nor all are sincere because all people only do what they want to do and all do as much as they think they need to do. So we all have our reasons for saying and doing things that we say or do. That either makes us sincere or insincere with work we undertake. Learning is an open ended thing, none can claim I know each and everything there is to know. It is a very long journey because it is a very long road to travel upon. All we can do is make our journey and cover as much of the distance as much we can and hope for the best. So all we need to do is make sure as much as it is within our capability to make sense of things purposefully. This helps cutting out confusion and chaos to some degree. This is why reading the Quran aimlessly is useless. If one reads it for finding out what it actually says then one has to spend some time on it because that involves a lot of thinking and going back and forth many times over to try to get as close to what it really means as possible. Leading lives by asking useless questions of others about God or his message and never using one's own brain leads one nowhere other than confusion and a useless life like animals. It is because it is a purposeless life. One must always remember the Quran is sole divine source of knowledge for deen of Islam in the whole world. Reports collected in form of Ahadith books are human source of information which is not free of fabrications and misinterpretations as well as misrepresentations so one needs to be very careful in using Ahadith books, particularly if one has no sense of the Quranic text in its own context. Relying on the Hadith reports more than the Quran is not a good idea. The main thing for all should be the Quran and after having learned the Quran one will have some idea how to use ahadith and which ahadith are more likely to be fine and which may not be sound or dependable for reasons explained by collectors and criticisers of hadith works.
The same idea should be used for islamic history books, biographies of the prophet and fiqh or islamic jurisprudence works etc etc. People have been inventing and attributing a lot of false information to God, his scriptures and his messengers. The proof is, the Quran has repeatedly said don't tell lies about God or so and so people lied about God or his messengers. By not trying to look at things in their proper context one is not doing oneself and others any favours. If it is difficult to understand the Quran , it is not easy to understand Ahadith works either. Was it an easy journey for us to become aware of ourselves? No. Was it easy to learn about our own environment and the universe? No. Why should then we expect that understanding the message of God will be a piece of cake? Skills are not learned easily that is our life time experience but that does not mean we should give up on learning things and live like animals. That humanity must never do or it will find its life more and more difficult, not easy. Humanity is one big family so this family must help each other out in order to learn things so that we end up with better life than we have. The Quran is a book that can give us solid foundation for our journey towards a better future. The main point from all this explanation one must realise is, never to interpret the divine message against real world realities because understanding of the divine message fully depends upon it. If you cut off the Quran from the real world realities then you have destroyed your base upon which your whole life experience is founded. Any book that is interpreted that way becomes useless for people and that is why people must not follow brainless people who claim to be scholars of holy books but interpret them in ways that they disconnect them from real world realities or set them against real world realities. Always remember if something is useless in this world it is useless in any other world that people can think of. People need help with way of living in this world to begin with. In other words God matters more in this world than any other world as far as humanity is concerned. So if God was useless in this world he will not become useful for any other world either. People need to have right concepts about God as he has told them in his message. This is why attributing harmful and destructive ideas to God is a very bad idea because this renders human differences irreconcilable, which defeats the very purpose of human creation and divine revelation. This should also explain what word ISRAA means, a journey to an imaginary world or something more down to earth? The Quran takes humanity on a journey of learning so that it could set up its world in a way that helps humanity live a blissful, dignified and secure life. The stories of past people are told as lessons for us as to what they got out of life when they followed divine programs, goals and guidelines and how they suffered and ended up destroying themselves by going about life like worse than animals. Choice is ours to learn things and make use of our learning for the benefit of ourselves or just do as we please and then see what happens to us as a human population.
People therefore should avoid nonsense stories ignorant people have invented and spread about God, his scriptures, his messengers and people of God. They are only invented for a purpose and people should try and discover that purpose from those stories. God sent his messages to turn a human shaped animal into a proper human being and not the other way round. No prophet was sent to be master of any other human being as his slave. Even God himself did not create man to be his slave. God created man to be a man to appreciate creativity of God through being creative himself. There is nothing wrong if we call God or his messengers or others masters in sense of teachers. We have wrong understanding of a lot words and terms used in the Quran because we have lost interest in studying the Quran objectively for its purpose. We have turned God into a tyrant monster and need intermediaries to save us from this tyrant. This is not how God introduces himself to us in the Quran. How many times we say bismilla yet never bother to ponder on the concepts attached to the words in this verse. We have not appreciated God yet as we ought to because we have not pondered over the text of the Quran in its proper context. That is what we should do if we are at all interested in knowing what is actually in the Quran. The mullahs we follow are not aware of even themselves let alone the universal realities. This is why they cannot teach us the Quran as it ought to be taught. This is why they interpret verses of the Quran as they wish and not on basis of real world realities. This is why Muslims as an ummah are a most confused people. This condition of ummah cannot change unless we start getting interested in learning real information about real things and understand it and then study the Quranic text in that light. Sir Syed told this ummah that but mullahs went after him, Dr Iqbal was also pursued by mullahs for similar views about Islam. May be it is time to reconsider stance of Sir Syed and Iqbal if we are at all interested in our rise as an ummah. In fact we need another Sir Syed for our time who could see into distant future as of today. We surely do not need stupidity of mullaiyat or priesthood any more if we really want to get out of this mess we have created for ourselves by going about things the foolish way.
19) Do you take as equals those who are committed to giving life to warfare and cultivating an environment against bringing about a kingdom based upon Our guidance to those who are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind according to program, constitution and law of Allah for the better future of humanity by struggling in the way of Allah? They are not same in the sight of Allah and Allah does not impose His guidance on those who work against it whereby they end up inflicting harms and destructions upon each other.
As explained already word AL-HAAJJ is from root HAA, JEEM and JEEM and it has various meanings including protest, campaign, agitation, fight, struggle, argument, to undertake journey for a purpose etc etc. SIQAAYAH means to satisfy one’s thirst. It could be thirst for peace, knowledge, blood or water etc etc.
20) Those who truly commit to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind and leave their false ideas and homes in support of cause of Allah and struggle using whatever ways and means they have along with their people as a community are surely raised very high in dignity by Allah because they try to attain and maintain unity and peace through progress, for prosperity of mankind.
21) Their Creator and Sustainer gives them program for blissful, dignified and secure existence through revelation from Himself as a reference so that it provides for them the basis for blissful kingdom wherein are blessings of all sorts that last.
22) They abide therein for as long as they live by rule based upon guidance of Allah. Surely it is Allah in whose program rests a permanently rewarding existence for mankind.
23) O you who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind! Support not your elders and your fellows in your communities if they love waging wars against each other for personal gains at the expense of each other instead of striving for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of your communities, so if any of you will back them up then such people are of those who transgress against program, constitution and law of Allah as well as human community whereby they inflict harms and destructions upon each other.
In these verses target of condemnation is personal gain at the expense of each other whereby people form groups or form alliances on that basis. In this way just as individuals compete negatively against each other for personal gains at the expense of each other and do not let community progress so do families, clans, tribes and nations etc whereby humanity is held hostage to these setbacks caused by people themselves due to their stupidity. As explained already the Quran does not allow rule by people, be they rulers, priests or money lenders etc etc. It is because no matter what, alliances formed on basis of individual personal gains spell disaster for mankind so all people must stay away from such alliances or be ready for seriously harmful or even destructive consequences.
24) Say to mankind, if despite their working against rule based upon guidance of Allah your elders, your youngsters, your peers, your team members you work with, the people you socialise with, the things you have acquired through hard labour, the things you have gained through trading for profit for loss of which you fear and the ways of life you have adopted in which you are settled are more valuable to you than struggling for establishing the rule based upon guidance of Allah through His messenger then wait till law of consequences as set-up by Allah shows its effects and remember, guidance of Allah guides not those who learn not His guidance properly and instead rebel against it and cause divisions thereby fracture human community.
This verse makes it very clear for humanity that if people are ok the way the life is for them then Allah will not do anything to get them out of it, he will only get them out of any way of life with which they are unhappy but he will only get them out of it the way he has told them in his message and not any other way no matter whatever they try. So if any people want any change then first thing they need to do is educate themselves about the state in which they exist and look for reasons that got them into that situation. After that look for state of existence that they would like to be in realistically and then look for realistic ways to get there and once all is sorted out work out an action plan and act on it and be there. A clear lesson for the mankind that it is all up to people themselves and not up to God to change the world for the better or worse. God has already provided people with all they need including his revelation so when people will educate themselves to use provided things properly and use them, their problems will become solved. So long as people stick to each other on baseless grounds they will remain as they are and keep facing the same results for their same actions. Only when they base their relationships with each other on foundation of heavenly revealed foundation they will have the proper change that will really benefit them. So God does not offer mankind magical, mysterious, miraculous or supernatural solutions at all. Instead he wants mankind to work very hard for what they want thereby encourages them to be creative and dependable and self reliant people as a community, not looking for saviours with supernatural powers. This is proof that the Quran is not word of other than Allah ie of human beings because it talks about down to earth solutions for problems of humanity the way human beings could not think for themselves, .hence the need for divine guidance for mankind.
25) Allah has indeed helped you on many occasions in life and most recently during the period of turmoil that faced you through His guidance because at the time you valued yourselves very high as individuals against each other due to your arrogance based on rivalries and animosities against each other, so your that mindset, attitude and behaviour did not help you at all. The land despite its vastness seemed closing in upon you as a people yet you retreated from the brink of destruction due to His revealed program.
Here Allah is reminding these people who are in two minds that he sent the Quran only because humanity was in need of guidance because it was at the brink of self destruction but this guidance is not going to guide them if they will ignore it and carry on living as usual or if they will try to use this guidance as a tool for using and abusing each other in the name of God . When people have gone so far in rivalries and undercutting each other through cutthroat competition then, animosity and hatred settles in and the hopelessness takes over because community spirit is no longer there so there is no compassion and goodwill in minds of people for each other. This is where divine help is still at hands if people decide to refer to it but if they do not then the setup divine systems and laws of nature remain constantly at work and people get what they deserve. The Quran is full of stories about past nations as to what they deserved and what they got by doing what they did.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:35 PM
26) And that was due to Allah sending His manifesto, constitution and law through His messenger for people to commit themselves to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind and thereby He revealed to you for your rescue forces which you did not realise before yet the opponents of the message remained in painful suffering and that is how He made opponents of His rule suffer the painful consequences of their own actions.
When people took themselves to the brink of destructions through their course of actions due to the way they lived by adopting ways of life that could only and only lead them to harm and destruction in the end, Allah dropped them a life line to cling onto to save themselves. Some did others did not. However, some who were saved then are at it again so they are reminded what happened to them earlier and same is going to repeat if they take things back to the way they were then. The other thing we are told about here are forces that these people were unaware of. Of course, the Quran reveals the forces it is talking about and those forced are knowledge and people who learn it and act upon it. That is how the divine messengers and their supporters were successful because they were able to educate themselves and their people thereby and were able to unlock the potential of their supporters for succeeding in fight for blissful, dignified and secure life or survival. Having proper knowledge of things is power and anyone who has the knowledge is very powerful indeed provided one puts that knowledge into practice faithfully. One only has to see where man is today as compared to when he was living in caves. Forces of nature need to be understood by mankind and used for their benefit is the lesson of the Quran. Allah has created all things for mankind to use them for his benefit through his own creativity and hard work. It is a matter of sky is the limit ie man is only limited by his own imagination as far as the Quran is concerned.
27) Despite their such mindset, attitude and behaviour Allah kept the door to His guidance opened for all of them so that any who make effort to learn it, benefit from it, because Allah is protector of all mankind but He secures them only through His revelation that can lead them to blissful, dignified and secure existence.
The only way Allah helps people is by way of guidance other than the way he has set up the world to work. The guidance only draws attention of people to things which they otherwise may not think about as explained already. Education is all about bringing things to attention of people which otherwise people do not think about. This is exactly what human senses do to help human brain function by providing triggers due to observations that happen in real world.
28) O you who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind! Be warned that no matter what those who have adopted ways of life other than the one advised by Allah they are of impure mindsets, attitudes and behaviours because they are fully submerged in harmful and destructive motives and designs against humanity therefore do not let them undermine the kingdom based upon program, constitution and law of Allah after a period of general amnesty and reconciliation so that they stop harming the community spirit and reform. If you are concerned about poverty of constructive thought and action in people, soon Allah will enrich you through His program because that is what His plan is about. That is how Allah makes evident for mankind that He is the ruler who has the wisdom to run the kingdom of universe.
Word NAJASUN is from root NOON, JEEM and SEEN. Concrete meaning of this root is something that is not free of impurities. Also charm, amulet, profanity, filth, dirt, impure, unclean or desecration etc etc.
In the Quranic context this word means harmful and destructive mindset, attitude and behaviour people have towards each other from which the Quran stops people because it harms humanity. Since the Quran wants people to be of pure human friendly mindset, attitude and behaviour therefore anyone who thinks and works against that ideology is considered as a person of dirty mind and action. Such people who are enemies of humanity cannot be allowed to come near kingdom based on guidance of Allah because they are bound to do things that can destroy it. Here the Quran is not talking about mere make beliefs and useless rituals but actual thoughts and actions of people whereby they fracture human community by turning brother against brother and when that happens any kingdom becomes destroyed due to infightings. The Quran distinguishes between two kind of make belief followers a) who keep their word and b)those who do not keep their word. The reason is that human beings are created ignorant but with ability to learn and do things and change with time for the better. So people who have no ulterior motives against humanity but due to lack of knowledge have wrong thoughts are not considered as a danger to humanity because that is natural state of human existence. However those who deliberately remain ignorant and play tricks on humanity in various ways to try and create troubles for fellow human beings for personal gains at their expense are considered dirty. For example a ruler, a mullahs a money lender is a dirty Kaafir even if one claims to be a Muslim because one is undermining humanity and message of Allah both.
Words AL-MASJID AL-HARAAM means kingdom or state or institution based upon divine teaching ie sacred kingdom or heavenly inspired kingdom. A kingdom based on the concept of submission to will of God for the benefit or well being of mankind. Any kingdom or any institution based upon guidance of Allah working against which is strictly forbidden by Allah for mankind because it ensures well being of mankind. The institutions that are put in place to carry out works based on guidance of Allah for serving humanity are also called AL_MASAAJID. This word does not mean temples or places of worship as it is usually translated because Islam is not a religion ie a dogmatic creed that needs places for carrying out religious rituals. Islam is AL-DEEN ie a program or a roadmap for mankind to live their lives by for accomplishing a set of goals ie peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
Humans are material beings and all their needs are material needs eg a biological body cannot come into existence or continue its existence without food and water and because people are born with brains so they need psychological food as well which is knowledge and due to being biological and emotional beings people need social interaction. People need God only because otherwise they cannot make sense of life. So understanding divine message and acting according to it is called spiritualism or divine inspired way of life. The superstition, the magic, the mystery etc etc has nothing to do with Islamic spiritualism. If human mind could get in touch with God all by itself then that would have eliminated the need for concept of divine revelation just like people do not need divine revelation for self awareness and awareness about the universal realities. All that is needed for that is brain and senses and ability to use them to feel the way around things. This is not the case when it comes to God and his revelation. In this case even though man is not capable of reaching God but God is capable of reaching man so if man wants to know what God wants of him then he has to look for his message in light of real world realities. Once man finds divine message and understands it and does what is required him then he will get the results of his thoughts and actions as promised by God.
29) Therefore keep campaigning hard to kill that mindset, attitude and behaviour of the transgressors from among the people of the book - who do not commit to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind according to guidance of Allah for the better future of humanity because they do not hold that forbidden which Allah has declared forbidden therefore they stop not each other from doing what Allah has forbidden through His messenger because they do not accept living by way of life that is proper for well being of mankind - until they become convinced and accept consistency with universal set-up systems and laws of Allah that are beneficial for mankind willingly as an outcome and give up fighting against it.
Word JIZYAH is from root JEEM, ZAA and YAA. Concrete meaning of this root is result of an action. Wage for the work done or effect of a cause. The same root also means to stand in for, taxation, to pay tribute, requital, outcome, reward, verdict, recompense, to punish for bad deeds, to take the place of, to undertake responsibility for, to become liable for, to pay someone for something, to pay back, retribution, penalty, payment in return for some goods or services, head tax received by a Muslim emperor for a nonMuslim community under his protection, poll tax, decision or judgement etc etc.
These verses in the Quran are dealing with people belonging to different communities in different respects in context of Islamic state and its jurisdiction. The Quran tells its followers to make all people live by a way of life that is based upon common good of humanity. It tells its followers to keep on campaigning against all people in the world who live by programs, constitutions and laws against well being of mankind till they accept living by program, constitution and law that ensure well being of mankind as a whole. All this because the Quran is a book for a mission and not a book for pooja paat. It is book that is revealed for mankind to educate them to adopt a way of life that will lead them to blissful, dignified and secure existence. People can have any make beliefs and rituals or liove by any way of life they choose so long as message of the Quran does not reach them but as soon as they receive the message of the Quran and become convinced about its divine origin and that it is for their own good and well being they should stop living by any other way of life and start living by the book of Allah as a proper community. This is done to stabilise world situation so that all people know clearly where they each stand with respect to each other. In a confused and chaotic situation people become totally stuck due to lack of trust between communities because no one knows what to expect at any moment in time so life becomes potentially hazardous for all as they fall victim to chaos and confusion. This is why if you accept to live within a certain jurisdiction you must abide by its rules or leave the state and go live where you can the way you want. If you live within a state then state laws apply and if you travel to other states then international laws apply as well as the laws of others states that you are travelling to or through. All laws regarding entry and exist or transit must be adhered to at all times or people will create troubles for themselves as well as others. In the context of the Quran these verses are not about starting of wars between followers of the Quran and the rest of human race because human race had been fighting long before the revelation of any book from Allah through any messenger of Allah always. The messengers and books were sent by Allah so that they give people basis for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind by means of active educational campaigning. Of course if any people will oppose such a mission then wars will continue and blame is on the people who themselves who seek domination by way of undermining others. Allah never sent any messenger or book to teach people to dominate each other or undermine each other but instead each and every book and messenger came from Allah to help people live for each other. So how can Allah be blamed for stupid thoughts and actions of people against each other? Therefore blaming Allah for what people so is incorrect and look at the name of this surah.
It is telling mankind that they should live by the book of Allah otherwise Allah has no part in what people do to each other for their personal gains. This is how it proves that people who blame Allah for their own harmful and destructive thoughts and actions against each other are big liars and deceivers who try to pull wool over eyes of masses due to their ignorance. These verses tell mankind that all people must be made to live by some sort of standard they choose for themselves so that chaos and confusion could be taken out of inter-communal or international relation between people so that they could work together on common grounds. It is this kind of working relationship between people that lets people move from place to place and that is how people were able to bring about the world that we have today despite all the difficulties that faced humanity along the way. So in these verses the Quran urges all people to live by laws of lands and advises that all laws of all lands must be as beneficial for people as they can be so that humanity has a way open to keep progressing and prospering till it reaches its full potential. All people are urged to fight against laws in any land to change them if they are far too oppressive and suppressive that end result has to be chaos and confusion. It is left up to people to decide for themselves how much freedom they want for themselves from each other. Likewise non-Muslims living in Muslim lands must be given appropriate freedom in return for loyalty to Islamic state. None is allowed to create a state within a state be one a Muslim or a nonMuslim. Just as all communities need inter-communal or international working relationship so all the individuals within a state need a working relationship within the state. If anyone falls outside that then, one will have to face the consequences. This is why these verses are talking about people giving up their freedom in context of protection from the state. You cannot take up arms against the state and claim the citizenship of the state as well. It has to be one or the other. Islam is not interested in what people believe and practice in religious sense but it is very much interested in how human society is setup, structured or systemised for its procedures and practices for management of people and resources. All people are given equal rights to livelihood regardless they are religious or not. God has no problem with people but people do have problems with people and God shows mankind how those problems can be solved. It is up to people to make each other see sense and that is what missionary campaign is all about ie to help educate people so that they could bring about a better world for themselves.
This particular verse is used by Mullahs to tell us that the Quran imposes a special tax on nonMuslim living under protection of kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. Is that really possible in the context of the Quran? The kingdom based upon guidance of Allah is not an imperialism whereby an emperor could expand his rule and land. Islam is all about cooperation of the willing. If people like the way of life told about in the Quran and they join the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah then that is there right so why should anyone pay any kind of tax for that because any communities that join the Muslim community that is already there becomes full part of it? The kingdom based upon guidance of Allah is strictly forbidden to start any war against anyone unless any people refuse to let Muslims carry out delivery of the message of the Quran or if they oppress and suppress their own people and they ask for help of kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. Now if a people ask for help of Muslims then they are not going to do so if the Muslims are going to become their new masters, are they? Because that will mean out of frying pan into the fire for them. So before one could interpret the Quran to use it as reference for imposition of any form of tax, one has to show the case for it. That case cannot be proven at all. A clear proof that mullahs have been misinterpreting and misrepresenting the Quran on behest of rulers who claimed to be Muslims. It is they who have used sword for expanding their kingdoms and forced converted people and took over lands of people and used name of Allah, his scripture and messenger. The very same people misinterpreted the verses of the Quran to prove that the Quran allows people to be masters and slaves of each other. The whole Quran is free of such nonsense that has been attributed to it by rulers, mullahs and money lenders. That is the kind of Islam they spread among Muslims and nonMuslims and this is why ummah became confused and fell in chaos and so today there is no proper concept of ummah at all as it was introduced by the final messenger of Allah through his final message for mankind. This mullahs based Islam gave Muslims master slave status with each other and allowed business for profit among Muslims and so people became divided on basis rulers and ruled, mullahs and followers, money lenders and money borrowers and that is what ended the brotherhood among Muslims. Today Muslims have no second thoughts when they buy and sell each other in various ways. Little they know due to their ignorance about the message of the Quran that whatever they are taking as Islam is not the deen of Islam based upon the message of the Quran. This ruler, mullah and money lender Islam has not only destroyed ummah but also introduced such an Islam to nonMuslims which is now causing problems for all Muslims be they rulers, mullahs or money lenders but they have trapped themselves very badly and cannot get out. They are like a child who has locked himself inside my mistake and is now crying for help but there is no help on the outside. This child will now have to wait and grow up and think and get out of this situation all by himself. One cannot live on lies for ever because one day one runs out of all excuses which keep showing lies are truths for a time. So Muslim ummah is now facing situations and circumstances that it must give up falsehood attributed to the Quran and Islam by itself or perish and be replaced by some other people who can understand the message of the Quran properly.
30) The party of Jewish priests claims the priestly order established on the foundation provided by Ezra is proper Judaism according to Allah and the party of Christian priests claims the priestly order established on the foundation provided by Christ is proper Christianity according to Allah. That is what they claim on basis of hearsay accounts without any proof, borrowing the make beliefs and useless ritual practices of those who used to oppose rule based upon guidance of Allah in the past. Challenge of Allah is upon them to prove their claims so that they come to know how disconnected they are from His guidance due to giving themselves to make beliefs and useless rituals, so where are they heading with their such beliefs and rituals?
Here Jews, Christians and all other communities including Muslims are challenged by God to prove their religions are actually revealed by God. It is because God never revealed any religion at all. God simply revealed his programs, constitutions and laws for all people to abide by. The main sources for basis of religions are also revealed ie hearsay accounts about religious personalities. This verse leaves one in no doubt that Torah as claimed by Jews is not the actual Torah that was given to Moses in its original form that was just like the Quran. This writing the Jews have as Torah is attributed to Moses and Joshua not God. Similar is true about Injeel that was given to Jesus. That too was like the Torah and the Quran and not the Gospels that Christians have today that are attributed to disciples of Jesus. This does not mean that these books have no actual divine message in them but that that message is copies from the original sources and these books are not original divine works like the Quran is. They are more like Muslim collections of Hadith works wherein all information originates from human sources and some of it is false because it contradicts the Quran. Further more Muslims too are victims of Mullahism or priesthood just like Jews and Christians and Parses and Hindus etc etc. All nonsense beliefs and rituals are found among Muslims as well just like other communities which are against the actual teaching of the Quran. Humanity has a very long way to go yet before it can see errors in its ways of life that it has been adopting.
31) They have taken words of their Rabbis and priests to base their ways of life upon instead of taking the revelations of Allah through His appointed leadership of community of Mariam as foundation for their communities despite being commanded to take words of God as the sole basis for formation of laws for setting up a kingdom based upon His guidance because none has the right to rule but He alone. Blissful, dignified and secure existence of mankind lies only in rule based upon His guidance and it is not possible through rule by any other and He is free of any partners and rivals in His sovereignty of this universe and that is why His campaign is against what they attribute to Him.
Here the Quran dismantles completely all the religions by telling mankind a simple fact that religions were invented by priests against what was revealed by God and why. In other words God is disowning religions and telling us what he actually revealed and why he revealed it. This can be proven from existing religious scriptures themselves ie they clearly contain commandments which only and only apply to human community relationships where as religions are private and personal affair of individuals. A clear contradiction between what scriptures state and what priests say. Priesthood among Muslims also suffers from same diseases that it tells people Islam too is just a religion like any other religion. The question is, why Muslim priests say the same thing as priesthood of any other religions? It is because when people turned to Islam in great numbers from all religions they overwhelmed existing original Muslim community so they kept living by same concepts they were brought up with in their original religious communities. Over a period of time their ideas became labelled as Islam because people who converted to Islam were much bigger populations than those who invited them to Islam. Whenever a smaller community will open its door for other communities it will become swamped if it is not careful. People should pay special attention to end part of this verse which is repeated in verses in the Quran and is generally translated as Allah is free of partners pagan attribute to him. The root SEEN, BAA and HAA has been explained already ie it means to work hard eg towards a goal. Allah is campaigning hard to educate people to give up their ignorance based beliefs and rituals and instead adopt what is told by Allah for their own well being.
32) These political, religious and economic personal interest based leaders wanted to extinguish the light of Allah's guidance by spreading their falsehood in form of religious, political and economic make beliefs and useless tricks and mechanisms in His name but Allah will establish His light of knowledge for guidance of mankind fully in due course despite the opposition of such like people who dislike and discourage rule based upon His guidance.
This verse is telling mankind, you can do all you like but in the end you will come to know that message of Allah is true because you will force each other into education even if you will ignore my teaching through my messengers. It is because as people set up themselves against each other as groups based upon vested personal interests they unknowingly help each other educate themselves as a result of by-product of their campaigns against each other. If people educated each other and learned from each other a lot of hassle will have been taken out of it but if that way is not going to be adopted by people then any way people adopt for themselves will still lead them along the same path to the very same end. A clear challenge for humanity to move away from what is stated here and prove what Allah is saying is wrong. No way mankind can do that if anything any passing day is only proving what Allah stated in this verse. This is how truth stands out but blind still cannot see and will carry on as usual.
33) Behold! It is He Who has sent His messenger with His goals and guidelines as a program, constitution and law for mankind so that He makes its benefits amply distinct in comparison to all other ways of life adopted by mankind for the reason that it becomes fully implemented in due course throughout the world despite the fact that those who invent and enforce other ways of life against it do not like seeing it fully established.
Here a clear promise is made by Allah that his revealed way of life will become known as the best for mankind in due course and gradually it will become adopted in full throughout the world despite the fact that there are people who will not like it see established. These people are not masses but rulers, mullahs and money lenders whose business will be no more. So far people have got themselves free of monarchs and mullahs so one more big step is to be taken by humanity before Islam becomes gradually established ie the end of money based way of life. This is why SALAAH and ZAKAAH are systems for people to become networks of communities and free themselves from personal gains based societies that divide humanity into castes, classes and places and races etc etc
34) O you who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind! Surely most of the Rabbis and priests take away the God given rights of the people to His provisions by spreading their self invented beliefs and useless rituals in the name of Allah and that is how they hinder them from the proper way of life as set out for mankind by Allah. They do all this to keep all the treasures of useful things including gold and silver under their control as their personal wealth so they open not things of use for the cause of Allah to benefit their communities therefore make them aware about the painful consequence of their such actions.
This verse hits the nail on its head exposing imperialism by rulers, priests and money lenders fully and why these people do what they do ie to enslave people both mentally and physically. By controlling people through doctored religious indoctrination and by controlling things the people need they can be used and abused at will. So one can see why the whole world has ended up seriously confused and in chaos due to corruption by rulers, mullahs and money lenders. More and more people are ending up depressed and more and more are ending up committing suicide and billions are living below poverty line because they are forced to do so. All because there is a deliberate conspiracy against masses by rulers, priests and money lenders who are working as a team. No wonder then the Quran had to be misinterpreted and misrepresented to keep its real message hidden so that these people could continue their use and abuse of rest of mankind. This should also clear confusion about why mullahs are supported by nonMuslim sources to keep madrassas going to keep Ummah in this confusion through mullahs. Why not build proper schools, colleges and universities and hospitals and industries to enable a people stand on their own feet? Why conditions must be attached with aids given that actually destroy communities? Moreover little aid reaches those who need it most and most of it ends back in pockets of those who give it and loans are given to communities to keep them enslaved through interest on capital instead of helping them develop. A perfect setup, trick and mechanism for use and abuse of masses all over the world. All this shows lack of community spirit and personal gains at heart of individuals. No wonder then that hatred between communities is increasing due to spread of distrust through misinformation which lead to increase in suspicion and animosities. It is therefore important that just as dominant elite is united so should masses in communities to fight this domination for use and abuse of all masses in all communities throughout the world.
35) Unless they avoid this mindset, attitude and behaviour the day is surely coming in due course when their treasures which they stole from others will produce heat of hate like hell among their own people whereby their leaders, their team members and their backers and supporters or followers will end up being targeted by their victims for revenge. They will be told by them, this is the outcome of your act of stealing and storing the treasures for your future so taste the pleasure of what you hoarded for your future.
When a few people try to control land and resources and means of production and distribution and thereby mismanage or rather use and abuse human power and resources then needs of people cannot be met and when that happens people end up reacting to this in a terrible way. When some people try to destroy lives of others then they end up taking revenge for that and so whole communities end up destroyed. The Quran is full of stories about past generations of humanity and historical records back it up. So there is plenty to learn from if people educate themselves about things.
36) In order to avoid such unnecessary bloodshed and chaos by sudden outbreak of violence and upheavals by one party against the other it is prerequisite in sight of Allah that sound understanding of things must be allowed to prevail massively among mankind for a developed exemplary human community to come about according to the book of Allah, since the day humanity became divided into people in positions of power and down trodden masses and masses remained ignorant thereby stagnant and ended up in regression, progress and prosperity of mankind became restricted and strangled. That is the way mankind lived therefore do not keep your people in the same situation of painful suffering by keep going along the same path instead campaign against those who take for rulers other than Allah thereby follow ways of life other than the one advised by Allah altogether just as they campaign against you as a team. Moreover let it be known that Allah is with those who work for the well being of the mankind.
The verses in the Quran as already explained have complimentary layers of meanings so this verse is also about physical differences in humanity and the way people exploited those differences and the end results of those exploitations and the reason why Allah created those differences and what he expects people to do in order to have a blissful, dignified and secure existence. It has been explained already that there are two ways people can live their lives ie compete against each other and be rivals and enemies of each other or be a brotherhood and remove difficulties in the way of each other. In other words people can live as rivals or as helpers of each other. One way of life leads to one person winning and other losing or both losing and the other way of life leads to both people winning. It is a matter of living for the well being of each other or living for making life of each other hell.
37) Surely ignoring this advice causes increase in acts of revengefulness among people about which are in confusion those who oppose rule based upon Our guidance due to their arrogance that even though they hold it binding in some aspects sometimes, they ignore it in other respects at other times, so that that way they could create a situation that is consistent with their harmful and destructive ambitions and that is how they make lawful what is forbidden by Allah. Their suchlike harmful courses of actions seemingly give them advantage over each other that is why guidance of Allah guides not a people who instead of learning and understanding His program reject and oppose it.
The Quran is clearly calling on mankind to not to be ignorant fools to be trapped by scheming dominant people ie rulers, priests and moneylenders etc instead learn things and become educated through helping each other and stay alert and expose them what they stand for and campaign against their plots and conspiracies against masses as a team and save mankind from painful suffering. It is precisely because masses are not bothered with educating themselves and each other and getting up and rising up for their right to live blissful, dignified and secure life that dominant people use and abuse them. Here the Quran explains why it opposes other way of life people invent and adopt because they try to take undue advantage of each other using those ways of life and make the world a place like hell for a huge number of people in this world. The dominant people exploit the rest by making laws themselves for their own advantage and then make everyone follow those unjust and unfair laws that oppress and suppress mankind. A clear condemnation of so called shariah laws invented by mullahs on behest of rulers and money lenders. It is this very reason that mullahs of Bani Israel are condemned by the Quran. So Muslims who think mullahs know Islam taught by the Quran properly cannot be more far away from the actual truth about mullahs and their Islams. It has been explained already what Islamic law exactly is and how it is decided and brought about by ummah not any mullah on his own through any ruler.
38) O you who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind! What is the matter with you that when you are asked to march forth for bring about the way life advised by Allah for the well being of mankind some of you cling to the ground? Are you becoming complacent to the terrible standard of life that you have at present for yourselves instead of trying to change it for the best in the hope of best future? If so even the little comfort you have will not last for very long because harmful ways of life will keep on spreading through these people if you sit idle and that will render your works you have already done to nothing and if you are already too late then any effort you make will be useless once you are fully trapped. Behold! Comfort in your life as your life is will prove short lived as compared to the life you can bring about for your future so letting that opportunity slip is not going to be anything great for you.
Here the Quran is telling people, it is not enough to declare commitment to the divine cause rather one must prove oneself true to the cause by acting for it and in time ie one has to prove one’s words by one’s deeds by fulfilling the goals according to provided guidelines. Actions must speak louder than words. You deem an objective good after clearly understanding it then why hesitate in supporting it by action so that it is accomplished as well? You want better life then work for it. It is not going to come about all by itself. God only helps those who help themselves as well. Sitting on prayer mat asking God to serve you is very disrespectful if one comes to think of it. God is like a good parent who gives advice to his children but it is up to children to live their lives successfully by working hard for that. Where is sense in turning round and telling your parent, go on you do the work as well I am going to sit idle or do other things that make things worse. This is disrespectful both for parents as parents and children as children. It shows one has no self respect and no respect for others. God tells people, he does not change condition of a people if they do not play their part in it. Part of God is to provide mankind the plan and things needed for it and part of mankind is to work on that plan and erect the community building in a place ie bring about the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah.
39) Still if you do not see need for marching forth with the message for the well being of mankind then He will let you remain in your painful suffering as per His set-up systems and laws so in time He will find you replaced by another people because you cannot find any disruption in His setup systems and laws, for Allah has set-up universal systems and laws for disposing off all affairs about everything.
Here those who declare their commitment to divine cause are clearly warned that if they want results they must act for getting those results. God cannot be persuaded by praises or crying or condemnations. He has setup systems and laws and those who will do things according to that setup will get the results. It is same in any legal battle that if you do not fight your case you do not win no matter how much you praise the judge. Also God could not please everyone any way because all people have opponents and each side will be asking God for help so how can God help both people fighting against each other? This is why it is all system based and law based and if anyone uses the set-up systems according to their law then one will get the results accordingly. No prayers required. A prayer is more of a personal wish and to turn it into a reality one has to rely on systems and laws setup by God for running the universe and all its affairs. A call on God is all about refreshing the covenant or promise with God that you will live as explained by God so that mankind have united, peaceful, progressive and prosperous life.
40) It is unlike of you the people to not to support Our messenger because you know full well that he is supported by Allah for His mission. Call to mind the time when the opponents of his mission drove him out of his township and they were just two men at the time but look at your numbers now, the while they were in the cave during migration the second of the two said to his companion, worry not because Allah is with us. At length Allah fulfilled His word that was sent to him and in due course strengthened him with forces which you could not imagine at that time and that is how We rendered the influence based on arrogance of those who opposed rule based upon Our guidance ineffective because program of Allah is supreme and Allah is mighty wise ruler of this kingdom of the universe.
41) So march forth regardless equipped lightly or heavily and campaign for the establishment of rule based upon guidance of Allah in the world using whatever you have along with your personnel. That will ensure your well being for you indeed if you will bother to understand it and implement it.
42) As for the evaders of the campaign, had this been a short journey for the trade with vast personal gains then they would have certainly accompanied you but this journey for the mission of Allah seems too far and too hard for them to undertake. To justify their evasion they even call Allah to be their witness saying, if we were able to then we will have certainly marched with you. That is how they try to defeat the very purpose of existence of the community by not supporting their people in accomplishing their mission but Allah makes obvious through results of their own actions that they are inconsistent with their declaration of commitment to His mission.
43) Allah has granted you success in campaign without support of such people but why did you let them stay behind? It was better if you had not because it could become clear to you which of them declared their commitment to the mission indeed and which of them did not so they invented false excuses to be exempted from the campaign for the mission.
44) Surely those who are really committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind according to program, constitution and law of Allah for the better future of mankind, never ask you for exemption through false excuses from going on a missionary campaign with whatever they have along with their personnel. Thus Allah makes obvious those who are consistent with His mission for the well being of mankind.
45) Only those people ask for exemption through false excuses who are not really committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind according to program, constitution and law of Allah for the better future of mankind because their minds are filled with confusion about the success of the mission due to their remaining ignorant about it so they have no solid reason to support the mission.
These verses explain some very important points that people need to have some solid reason to do anything at all or to support any cause and unless one familiarises oneself with an objective and the need for it one cannot make up one’s mind whether one should fight for a cause or not. A very strong refutation of mullahs who tell ummah, to use brain about matters concerning Quran is not allowed in Islam because Islam is just a matter of personal faith and following what mullahs tell people to do. The truth is Quran does not accept such people as true human beings who do not use their brains to learn sense and understand things properly, so how can such people be accepted as truly committed to cause of Islam or mission of God? The Quran wants people to equip themselves with proper knowledge of things to begin with or what is the point of God sending the Quran? After all it is book and books are for educating people and the Quran educates mankind about the mission that Allah has appointed for mankind.
46) Had they really intended to march forth with you then they would have certainly made some preparations for it but they did not, that is how Allah exposes them as not fit to go forth for His mission and instead He let them sit idle at home so they were told, stay at home along with those who stay behind.
47) Had they gone with you they would have added nothing but mischief and they would have made efforts to create disorder among your ranks and there would have been some among you who would have listened to them. This is how Allah exposes those who still work against His mission.
48) Indeed they had plotted sedition before and created disturbance to make you unsuccessful until the truth became manifest and the plan of Allah prevailed even though they worked against it.
The more people try to undermine the mission of Allah the more it succeeds in ways people cannot think about to put a stop to them.
49) Among these people there is such a party that says, grant me exemption and put me not through trouble of learning and spreading the message of the Quran. Have they not fallen into trouble already by avoiding learning the Quran and the campaign against harmful and destructive forces? Surely painful suffering encircles those who ignore and oppose rule of Allah because letting ignorance and arrogance based harm and destruction have its way cannot lead to unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
Here people are told not to let ignorant, arrogant, harmful and destructive elements in human community succeed or community will live to regret it.
50) If you gain any success in your campaign, it grieves them but if you face hardship or suffer any setback they say, we already knew this outcome of the campaign so they go back to their homes rejoicing.
51) Tell them, we do not expect any outcome for our campaign other than what Allah has planned for us according to His universal systems and laws. He is our supporter so in universal systems and laws of Allah should put their trust those who really commit to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
52) Say, how can you therefore expect any outcome for our campaign other than either of the two beautiful states, the state of struggling for installation of rule based upon guidance of Allah for betterment of humanity or state of its maintenance once it is fully in place? That is why we expect for you according to setup universal systems and laws of Allah a terrible life as results of your own thoughts and actions against each other or against us. So wait if you will we too are waiting for things to happen in due course to see who proves right in this regard in the end.
These verses make clear that whenever there is a divide between people, it is always based on some intended goal or expectation of each group of people as to what they want or how they want it. As struggle begins between the groups, things take time and ultimately one of the sides is proven right in what it stood for. Here we have two groups of people one clear in its mind about deen of Islam and other confused. The group with clear mind knows what it is fighting for and what will be the outcome of this struggle but confused group is here, there and everywhere ie has no real goal and expectation but a false hope that these people fail in their campaign. The human society at any given time is reflection of mindsets, attitudes and behaviours of its members because it is the resultant outcome of their participation in their world. Some people play active roles in various causes and others sit idle and yet others oppose those who are active for their goals and all this keeps society going in the direction the resultant end result takes it. In other words God has created this world, setup the systems and laws in it and left it to mankind to understand and make use of it. This needs self awareness before anything else then awareness of the universal realities and then making sense of all this in divine scheme of things so that we could make proper use of things for our own betterment or development and prosperity. It means even though we are born ignorant we cannot afford to remain ignorant if we want to know and open up our full potential. So people who sit idle cannot make any meaningful contributions to society. Not only that it is also very damaging if people deliberately keep each other ignorant and out of participation in society because this way people fail to contribute to betterment of human society so it loses its manpower for nothing. For example, if men keep women locked up then 50% of human power is gone and that will reflect badly on human development and the same will happen if powerful people locked up weak people in the community. Likewise will be the result if people were set up against each other on basis of all sorts of wrong foundations eg on basis of state and religion, rich and poor, class and caste, race and sexual orientation etc etc. Each negativity based division between mankind only dissipates time and energy of mankind which could have been spent for the betterment of mankind. This is why as time goes on human participation in this world leaves behind a trace as to where it was and where it is now and has it done better or worse for itself. This should help people plan their future participation better. The world we are given to live in is like a car, if we will know it properly then we will use it properly and benefit from it but if we will not bother to know it then we will end up using it abusively or fail to maintain it properly so it will give us troubles.
53) Say, regardless you participate in community during time of ease or in time of difficulty your participation is not for well being of the proper human community based upon guidance of Allah because you are such a people who work against program, constitution and law of Allah for personal gains at the expense of community life and thereby create divisions in the community.
54) This is why their participation is not acceptable to Allah and the proper human community because they participate to oppose program, constitution and law of Allah through His messenger by showing reluctance for working for establishing the community network so they participate or contribute in that cause reluctantly as if they are forced to take part in there.
In is generally true of people that they participate happily for what they think is right for themselves and show resistance when they have to take part in something they do not like. The concept of deen of Allah seems strange because it is against the natural way of life people are born and survive due to very limited sense they have. However people who have wider and deeper look at life they appreciate the way of life advised by Allah and once they do that they can give their all to this cause because they become aware that this way of life offers great life for mankind if it becomes successful.
55) For this reason let not be of any significance in your sight what they have or their following because Allah has setup the systems and law of consequences to reward such like people with painful suffering in the life as it is as a result of what they do to each other because they stay away from the campaign for His mission due to their ignorance and confusion and opposition to His program.
56) They call Allah to be their witness that they are indeed part of you the proper community based upon guidance of Allah but they are not part of you because they are a people of opposite mindset, attitude and behaviour due to their harmful and destructive ambitions and desires for personal gain at the expense of each other whereby they create division in the community.
In these verses it is made amply clear what a true Muslim community is, it is fully based on teachings of the Quran both in word and deed. The Quran here makes amply clear that mere declaration that I am a Muslim because I believe in one God and messengership of Muhammad is not enough. One must have community spirit and form a community if it is not already there and live for it. Anyone who claims to be a Muslim yet lives on basis of personal gains at the expense of Muslim community is not a Muslim. The true test of a Muslim is whether one lives for the betterment of others or uses others for betterment of oneself at their expense ie the Quran here tells about two different mindsets, attitudes and behaviours. One lives for others and the other uses and abuses others to get what one wants. This however does not mean that one should not want anything at all but that one should wish for the same what one wants for others and try to get it if one can and at the same time one must ask others to help to get it as a member of the ummah. Islam is all about people working together as a team and not that one works hard and others sit idle waiting for him to bring everything to them. That is use and abuse which Quran wants to get out of human community. This is why the world is created the way we see it working ie none gets anything unless one works for it or all work together and produce what they need and distribute it among themselves as explained already in detail. Each and every person must do all one can then all share everything they have managed to get with help of each other as per their needs and wants. Wealth creation by all for the benefit of all is the lesson of the Quran. Islam is all about proper management of people and resources. If one is not part of human community this way then there is no community and no Islam and no Muslim. No matter what people claim to be, it is ground reality that matters.
57) If they could find a place of refuge or a cave or any hiding place wherefrom they could take everything they desire under their control for personal power, they would have certainly run to it with an obstinate rush.
This verse exposes mentality of such people who want to control everyone and everything but at the same time want to remain safe from the consequences for doing that so that they could enjoy being gods of all. They have this urge to be masters of all but yet do not want to anticipate the thought themselves being slaves of others. The truth is people who do not want to be slaves of other people must give up the desire to be masters of others as well otherwise interaction will always lead to fights and wars due to conflict of interest between people with similar mindsets, attitudes and behaviours as well as those who do not want to be slaves nor masters of each other because they promote human brotherhood instead.
58) This is why people like these raise false allegation against people like you the community administration concerning the assignment and fulfilments of rights about the community provisions. If they are assigned rights and are delivered of the provisions they are well pleased even though they are already self sufficient and if they are not assigned rights to provisions or delivered provision because they do not need it then they are full of rage.
As explained already word SADAQAAT is from root SWAD, DAAL and QAAF. It means meeting of words and deeds. If you say, you are going to do something then go ahead and fulfil your word then you have spoken the truth otherwise you have lied or you have proven yourself a liar. The Quran promises fulfilment of its stated rights for people by people who claim to be implementers of the Quranic program. So if Quranic program is brought to life properly then people are bound to have the rights and that their rights are bound to be fulfilled if people who claim to follow the Quran wish to be proven truthful indeed. SADAQAAT does not mean charity for poor that is false interpretation because Islam does not allow such divisions instead it wants to remove such divisions from among mankind through promoting brotherhood among human beings. A family does not give charity to its own family members. It is below human dignity. Humanity has to bind itself in a brotherhood through helping each other while maintaining human dignity and self respect for individuals. All are created by God and all are told to do certain things by God because all are indebted by favours from God. Therefore any who contributes to human community is doing it both for God and his own betterment. It is because if humanity does better than all mankind benefit including the contributors to the mission. That is because if society is not stable and in peace then nothing can get done, infighting and wars only harm and destroy humanity. Peace is only possible if all people are peaceful and to help people stay peaceful all must work together as a team, which mean all must contribute whatever they can through their hard works to keep human community on the track to blissful, dignified and secure existence. In these verses it is made plan that as individuals come together and organise and start working towards the set out goals it is a transition period and things that are to be expected at the completion of various stages must not be demanded before time when the community has not yet reached the stages whereat it can meet those demands. If people start controversy over this during transitional period then they are either ignorant or troublemakers. Ignorant need educating and trouble makers need to be identified and dealt with appropriately or they will end up destroying the whole thing. These verses also make clear that Islamic state is a welfare state however it is not possible to cater for all needs of all people right from the start, so things should be taken in steps and stages in stages. As state becomes more and more organised and manages its people and resources better and better, things will start easing after a while so all will have to endure hardship equally till state becomes self reliant and is then able to take on more and more responsibilities for looking after its citizens better and better. It matters not how bad the situation is at the beginning if there are enough hard working knowledgeable people in the community and they have enough land for resources then there is sufficient chance for its success. This will increase with time if community keeps up with missionary work properly because more and more communities will join in and more and more land and resources will become available through them and if the whole process is managed sensibly then state will go from strength to strength.
59) It will have been beneficial for them if they were consistent with what Allah had assigned for them as their proper right through His messenger and had said, rule based upon guidance of Allah will soon make us self sufficient because soon Allah will complete His program for our prosperity through His messenger. Indeed therefore to revelation of Allah we turn in that hope.
These verses expose what greedy people do and why ie they try to create troubles in community to break it up into fragments because they want to secure their position as leaders and once they get that then they gradually move into position to try and control land and resources and production and distribution because they know when they have succeeded in doing that then people cannot escape their trap. Because these people know that right to livelihood is very important for people so they try to tell them your rights are taken away from you in order to cause trouble through misinformation. Ignorant people follow their lead and cause trouble but people who have knowledge know what they are really up to. This is why Muslims cannot afford to be ignorant and stupid because then others who are cleverer than them can exploit their lack of knowledge about things. This is why one has to ask, why the Quran was revealed and why it was spread as a divine manifesto and used by people who came together as a constitution for their community and why its guidelines were used to help form laws for regulating the community? It was about educating people about everything necessary for them so that they could be good citizens of a kingdom based upon guidance of Allah that was to be brought about. Stupid people cannot build nations nor can they maintain them. So thinking that Islam is just a religion like any other is very silly indeed. It is a governing system for a state wherein a people live as united, peaceful, progressive and prosperous community.
60) Surely fulfilment of the assigned rights of those with needs and wants in the kingdom based upon Our guidance is an obligation by Allah upon their kingdom administrators to the point of satisfaction of their minds through feedback monitoring systems of institutions such as set the standards for various offices according to the program, constitution and law of Allah even when the kingdom, its administration and its community is going through process of transition for the betterment of all involved. This is a constitutional obligation from Allah and that is how Allah makes evident that His rule is based upon wisdom.
Word AAMILEEN is from root AIN, MEEM and LAAM. Concrete meaning of this root is act. It depends on whether this root is used as a verb-fail, as a subject-faail or as an object-mafool. In this verse it is used as a subject in plural third person form, so it is about people who are responsible for distribution of assigned provisions to those who have right to have them from the administration of the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. An irrefutable proof that Islam is a DEEN, not a MAZHAB.
Word RIQAAB is from root RAA, QAAF and BAA. Concrete meaning of this root is keeping an eye on something or standing guard on something so that if something goes wrong it is detected right away and action is taken to put it right. This is why same root also means check post, monitoring tower, slave, prisoner of war, a person held by his neck, held in bond, to pay attention to something, stand in awe of something, keep in line with something or a reference point etc etc. In this verse this word is used for monitoring system of the community to ensure people are getting what they need as much as the state can deliver so that none is left without things of need by mistake of the state administration. This system also helps state see what else it may need to do to improve community life. It is a feedback system involving various ideas eg public complaining or demanding. Also administration people going out to find things out what else people need or want and what the administration people need to do to meet those needs and demands of public.
Word GHARIMEEN is from word GHAIN, RAA and MEEM. Concrete meaning of this root is burden or weight. The same root means responsibility, indebted, torment, be in pain for love, rival, opponent, a person who gets in debt for helping others, a person who gets in trouble for helping others, anyone who works hard to ensure well being of others etc etc.
These verses are clear indications of what a kingdom based upon guidance of Allah ought to be like, what its administration is supposed to be doing about its people and its resources and what its people are supposed to be doing. There is no free lunch in the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah, because it is based on principle of all working hard as a team to make ends meet as a family to share the burden of community so that none of them is under excessive pressure that reaches the threshold which could lead any of them to depression and total breakdown. Work load if shared sensibly by a team then even its weak members can be of great help and get by. On the contrary rivalries and animosities and hatred etc between people could cause breakdown even of very strong people because they are under much more excessive burden from each other than they really need to be. No doubt all human beings need to do whatever they are capable of but if it is done through helping each other then more could be accomplished than if it is done by undercutting each other and undermining each other. In that case a lot of time and energy is wasted in beating each other to throw each other out of the game. When win, win situation is possible and can work better then why must people follow win lose idea or lose, lose idea? Is it because people love putting each other through painful suffering then why shed crocodile tears? In that case why condemn each other when people hurt and kill each other because we should accept the results of what we do to each other? If not, why not?
61) Despite his doing all this for the community there are still some ungrateful people among them who try to damage the prophetic mission by saying, he lends his ears to everyone. Say, it is all for your well being that he listens to all of you for what you have to say because he then does what benefits you the whole community as He is committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of humanity according to program, constitution and law of Allah so he is committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of those also who themselves are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of those who are committed to working for unity, peace and prosperity of humanity from among you. As for those who try to inflict damage upon the mission of the messenger, they will end up in painful suffering if they stop not and reform themselves.
It is a very sad state in which humanity is that it does not appreciate things that it ought to appreciate because they could lead it to blissful, dignified and secure existence. Most people are rather happy supporting corruption and terrible state of existence whereby they are tearing each other apart like wolves. The same they did with divine messengers that instead of supporting them they back stabbed them every now and again and tried to bring down whatever they tried to build for them. This verse warns people that if you do not stop this mindset, attitude and behaviour then you yourselves could end up back in state that you were in before the coming of this message and this messenger and it were you people yourselves who asked for guidance to get out of trouble that you were in. Now that he is trying to bring you out of it you want to fall back in there.
62) They assure you the Muslim community in the name of Allah in order to regain your trust but the proper thing to do for them was to support implementation of the program, constitution and law of Allah along with His messenger if they were truly committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
63) Don’t they know that any people who oppose guidance of Allah by opposing His messenger are bound to end up in life of painful suffering for as long as they live unless they stop doing so and reform? That surely is the worst humiliation that such people bring upon themselves.
64) These hypocrites the evaders of community responsibilities are afraid lest a Surah is sent about them revealing to Muslim community what is really in their minds. Say, fool about if you will but Allah is to bring to light all that you are trying to hide in due course through your own actions.
In the Quran there are plenty of verses talking about hypocrites but the question is, what does the Quran mean by hypocrites? It is people who do not accept Islam as a deen from Allah but they are ok with it as a dogmatic creed and set of useless rituals. That is what people did in the past communities ie they divided people on basis of state and religion. These people who are hypocrites are dominant people of society because they believe in personal power and wealth ideology and not in community spirit. Such people only turned Muslims by name because rest of their people accepted Islam as a deen because their previous community divisions led them to terrible life from which they wanted to escape and come out for the better. These people who had good life by making others their slaves and keeping them that way want to turn the clock back. This is why they are at it every now and then and don’t miss opportunities for trying to derail Muslims from their proper path. This is why their interference in prophetic mission is a very serious matter indeed. If these people have external support as well then one can imagine what these people can do together to the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah and that is what they did after the prophet passed away within 1st century. As Islam expanded rapidly Muslims were left dumb founded because they were swamped by the incoming communities as they could not educate them properly and people within Muslim community were already waiting for chance to bring back their old way of life so all this played a big role in bringing the prophet built kingdom based upon guidance of Allah down.
65) If you questioned them as to what are they up to? They will say, we are just discussing things to pass time. Say, are you taking program of Allah and His set goals and guidelines through His messenger for a joke as you do not go forth on a campaign for their accomplishment?
66) Make no excuses you have committed yourselves to opposing guidance of Allah after declaring your commitment to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind. Even if we Muslims accept repentance and reformation of some of you, we will punish others of you due to their harmful and destructive actions because they are such criminals who refused to repent truly and truly reform.
In any community it is very tricky to handle conspirators because some people truly become their supporters from within the community who lack in information and its proper understanding and this creates a situation of civil war. It is particularly difficult thing to handle the while community is going through transitional stages and these people also have external links that support them to bring down their community setup, systems and structures etc. If a people already have internal fights then people from other communities get discouraged from becoming part of the new community.
67) The leading hypocrites and their hypocrite following back each other. They promote what is harmful and destructive for the proper human community and discourage from doing what is beneficial and constructive for the proper human community that is how they make moves to take things into their control. They ignore guidance of Allah so He lets them ignore it and face the consequences because hypocrites do things against the program and plan of Allah whereby they try to break up the proper human community based upon guidance of Allah.
68) It is promise of Allah to the leading hypocrites and their followings as well as to the open opponents of His guidance that they are bound to end up in fire of hatred and remain therein which they have ignited themselves for as long as they will live as a result of their own thoughts and actions unless they repent and reform. Allah lets them move away from His blissful, dignifying and secure existence providing program as they choose therefore they are bound to suffer the terrible pain that lasts unless they repent and reform,
69) just like leaders who ruined themselves and their people before you because they were even mightier oppressors of their people than you people are for having much more personal wealth and children at the expense of their masses. That is how they enjoyed their participation in the world and you are enjoying your participation in the world just like the people before you enjoyed their participation in the world, so you participate in the world just like they did. Such are the people whose works are of no benefit for mankind in this world nor in the world to come and that is why people such as these end up in utter loss.
If we know human history the generations of people long gone had leaders with more power over their people because they had absolute authority over them eg absolute monarchy. The rule was based upon dynastic politics and economies were all centred around kings and their noblemen. This is not the situation today because no single person is as powerful today as some individuals used to be but use and abuse of masses continues due to rulers, mullahs and money lenders.
70) Have they not heard the news about those who have gone before them? The people of Noah, Ad and Thamud, the people of Abraham, people of Madyan and the like cities that adopted the personal gains based way of life at the expense of each other that turned them upside down through upheavals and civil wars. Their messengers came to them with clear goals and guidelines warning them against their adopted ways of life, that is how Allah tried helping them to prevent them from harming and destroying each other but instead of benefitting from the advice of Allah they rejected and opposed it and that is why they continued harming their own people so much so that they ended up destroyed through atrocities against each other.
Word MOTAFIKAAT is from root ALIF, FAA and KAAF. Concrete meaning of this root is something that does not fulfil the purpose it is put in place for. Also falsehood, lie, deception, to turn upside down, to change things in some way, to turn away, to accuse falsely, to dissuade, to make a move to deceive, to beguile, to persuade someone away from something, to persuade someone to not to do something, to turn someone away from something through persuasion, to snare, to trap, to fabricate, to fake, to pretend, to feign, to trick someone away from something, to slander, to overthrow, to subvert, the cities that turned upside down, to ruin through falsehood, to destroy through deception, the inventors of lies etc etc. In the Quranic context this word is used here for invented way of life against the way of life advised by Allah by adopting which people end up ruined through infighting due to rivalries and animosities.
71) This is why the managers of communities committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind and the managed communities committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind are supporters of one another as a proper human community based upon guidance of Allah. They promote what is beneficial and constructive for human community and discourage what is harmful and destructive for human community and that is why they struggle for establishing and maintaining community network for attaining freedom from all ills in the human community and that is how they keep themselves consistent with guidance of Allah through His messenger. Such are the people through whom comes unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind that is promised by Allah, surely Allah is mighty wise ruler of this kingdom of the universe.
72) Allah has promised the managers of the communities committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind and the managed communities committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind blissful, dignifying and life securing kingdoms in which flow rivers of all they will need and desire to abide therein for as long as they will live by rule based upon guidance of Allah, and they will have beautiful mansions in these blissful kingdoms full of all kinds of raw materials. They will achieve all this due to faithfully following the guidance of Allah, the great and that will be the grand achievement for them.
73) Therefore O you the prophet! Strive hard using the Quran with utmost effort for convincing those who oppose rule based upon Our guidance openly as well as those who oppose rule based upon Our guidance secretly through conspiracies and be steadfast in this struggle against them making clear to them that painful suffering is their destiny and therein they will remain unless they repent and reform and that is the worst of states of existence to be in.
These verses make it amply clear what jihad means in the context of the Quran. A very hard and constant struggle for educating mankind as to how they should live properly in this world with help of the Quran. Of course fighting with sword is not ruled out against those who stop followers of the Quran from delivering its actual message faithfully for trying to educate people out of all sorts of ignorance and troubles. Unfortunately ummah is lost itself today and has no idea how to come out of its confusion looking for saviours after the prophethood and the revelation has come to an end, so how can it deliver the message of the Quran to others effectively? That is why if Muslims want to regain their status as true followers of the message of the Quran then first they need to turn to the Quran themselves for its proper understanding and then take on its mission of teaching it to others and see the result. Preaching make beliefs and useless rituals as Islam is never going to educate people therefore bring ummah out of its ignorance and troubles nor anyone else. If anything it is going to ruin ummah yet more and others will have to wait for the message of Allah or make their own efforts to get it and educate Muslims as well. That may be possible if Muslims are no longer able to make any worthwhile effort towards bringing about a beautiful world. The point made in these verses is that just as it is important for Muslims to get to know the message and implement it so it is important for their opponents to get to know the message because the world cannot become a beautiful place unless all people who live in it join together on this basis. If some people do not want a beautiful world for themselves then they can isolate themselves but they cannot be allowed to make the life of rest of humanity hell, so fight can only be avoided between people if they accept each other otherwise fight to the end is inevitable. So jihad must go on till opposition to guidance of Allah is no more and all people have blissful, dignified and secure existence as explained by the Quran itself for those who have learned how to be wise and proper human beings.
74) They call upon Allah to be their witness to assure you that they said and did nothing against the struggle for kingdom based upon guidance of Allah but they said and did things in opposition to struggle for kingdom based upon guidance of Allah after their declaration of commitment to struggle for bringing about a peaceful kingdom because they thought of a plot which they were unable to carry out. They had no reason to be revengeful instead they had every reason to appreciate that Allah through His messenger has enriched them by His revelation based unity, peace, progress and prosperity. So if they repent and reform it will be better for them but if they turn back to their old ways of life then Allah will let them fall in painful suffering from start of their journey to its finish and they will have none in the world to support and protect them.
These verses are a very powerful message for all who declare their commitment to struggle for success of the prophetic mission. It is not just a matter of declaring their commitment in words to the cause and doing nothing to make it an actual reality. As explained already, the first leg of the mission is bringing about a proper human community and then creating and maintaining a kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. Anything else follows that. Today people who claim to be committed to the mission of the Quran can see for themselves how far they have progressed in the direction told by the Quran or how far they have distanced themselves from it. This should leave none in doubt whether one has worked for what one says one believes in or not. Islam is a deen appointed by Allah and not a make belief and useless ritualism based religion. It is because rulers, mullahs and money lenders have derailed Muslims due to their becoming and remaining an ignorant people that the whole ummah is clearly in serious troubles. So if people want to get out of all these troubles then people must turn to the Quran and try to understand its actual message clearly and then act upon it faithfully as individuals to become a proper human community once more and then stay that way. The lesson here is that once one declares his commitment to the struggle for the fulfilment of the mission appointed by Allah then there is no point in being in many minds and doubts and saying and doing things against the mission even in desperation. It is because half hearted struggles never succeed so one has to be willing to give the cause his all.
75) There are some among them who made a promise with Allah saying, if He bestows us with His provision in abundance then we will surely use it for the well being of others and thereby become truly of those who truly work hard for unity and peace between people by removing rifts from between them,
76) but when He did bestow of His bounty upon them they became stingy and turned back on their promise and became evasive instead.
77) That is how He found hypocrisy taking roots in their minds, which showed through their attitudes and behaviours instead of what they declared so this hypocrisy will last in them till the day they meet His set out consequences for it because they breached their commitment to goals and guidelines of Allah whereby they denied rights to provisions of Allah for others.
78) Did it not dawn upon them that Allah makes their secret motives and their secret counsels obvious through results of their own actions in due course because Allah makes obvious in due course all that is hidden from them?
79) It is they who falsely accuse for mismanagement those who are part of the management of community and resources of those who are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind for delivery of provisions to them as their right and that is how they throw ridicule at those who offer their services for the benefit of the proper human community upon Our guidance. Soon Allah will show them results of their ignorance and arrogance based accusations and ridicules because in due course their this mindset, attitude and behaviour is bound to land them in painful suffering.
80) Therefore it is the same whether you assign them with rights to provision for their security and satisfaction or not they will continue doing what they do. Even if you assigned them with rights to manifold more provision yet Allah does not find them feeling secure and protected under His program, constitution and law. That is because they oppose the rule based upon guidance of Allah as revealed to His messenger. So guidance of Allah does not guide such people to blissful, dignified and secure existence who do not learn and implement His program and instead work against it.
Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:35 PM
81) Happy they were in their opposition and in their sitting idle at home against the call of the messenger of Allah for putting up a powerful and constant struggle for the fulfilment of the mission because they hated joining in the struggle using whatever they had and their personnel for the mission of Allah. Moreover they say to each other, do not join this struggle due to the hard work and hardship it involves. Let them know that the hard work for personal gains at the expense of each other and the hardship that comes about as a result of it makes life even more hell due to fire of hatred between people from which they are being saved but only if they could realise it.
82) Let them not be too happy about it because they have a lot to cry about as a result of what they did to their community by staying away from the struggle for implementation of the program of Allah in order to accomplish His set goals for them according to His provided guidelines.
83) As of now if Allah brings you among them again to set out on another mission and any of them asks for your consent to go forth on a campaign say, you are not allowed to accompany me anymore nor fight an enemy in my company. You chose to sit idle at home the last time therefore you can sit idle this time as well along with those who stay at home ignoring my call.
84) Moreover you should never support any of these people who are heading for their self destruction as a result of their own course of actions nor ever accept their ideological foundation because they oppose guidance of Allah through His messenger whereby they cut themselves off from the proper human community because they are a people who cause fractures in the community through causing frictions between people.
85) So let not be of any significance in your sight what they have or their following because Allah has set the law of consequences to reward them with painful suffering due to their own thoughts and actions in this very life as they are cutting themselves off from this community because they are still keeping themselves confused therefore they oppose the guidance of Allah.
86) All this because when a Surah is revealed by Allah telling people to commit to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind according to program, constitution and law of Allah and strive hard along with His messenger to spread the message, the leading people from among them say, leave us with those who are to stay at home.
87) They choose to be with those who stay behind as a result of resistance they have developed in their minds against working for the well being of the human community and they show this by avoiding learning for proper understanding of benefits for striving hard for establishing the rule based upon guidance of Allah.
88) On the other hand the messenger and those who are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind along with him strive with whatever they have and their personnel. They are the ones who will end up with benefits and they are the ones who will be successful in their struggle for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
89) Allah has prepared for them a roadmap to land them in blissful, dignified and secure life providing kingdoms in which flow rivers of all things of their need and desire wherein they will abide for as long as they deserve and that will be a worthy grand achievement for them.
This surah leaves one in no doubt at all as to what the Quran is all about and what its actual message is for the humanity as a whole. It is mainly about struggle for learning and doing things to make this world a beautiful place for mankind with help of guidance of creator and sustainer of the world. Education is necessary for eliminating ignorance about things so that people could stop living the ways that harm and destroy them by hands of each other. It is also about creativity that helps people turn this world into a blissful, dignifying and secure existence place for mankind.
90) Just like them some from among the desert Arabs also came with their excuses begging for exemption from partaking in the campaign to stay behind, that is how those who make false declaration of commitment to program of Allah through His messenger sit idle and contradict their words by their deeds. Soon a painful suffering will seize those of them who actually oppose Our program instead of supporting it.
91) Surely there is no blame - on the old, the disabled and the sick or those lacking the ways and means - for staying behind so long as they stand for the implementation of the program of Allah with His messenger. There is also no blame for staying behind on such as are truly committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind and work for it within their own capacity within their own assigned places because Allah is protector of such through His revealed blissful guidance.
There is no blame for not going on a campaigns for spreading the message of Allah on those already working in their offices or stations in their capacity serving the community already nor on those who are in some way not capable of being a part of campaigning force due to being unfit or community not being able to use them yet due to being at an early stage of the campaign. However, campaign is of vital importance because without it message of Allah cannot be spread nor effectively. It is top duty of ummah to make sure there is always a group of people set aside for this purpose alone that is capable of delivering the message of the Quran effectively. The people who are supposed to be part of this group have to be fit people because it is highly demanding task that needs people who have brains and awareness of things so that they can educate people about the message of the Quran properly. It is because when anyone is going to be told about the message of the Quran there are going to be questions by people that will need to be answered properly. People lacking in self awareness or awareness about the real world realities and ill prepared regarding the message of the Quran will only end up exposing themselves as ignorant fools and drive people away from deen of Islam instead of bringing them to it. This is why the first thing needed for campaign is effective message delivery in the first place so that people end up accepting the message of the Quran and join the ummah. Of course when that happens those who will lose free labour will come after Muslims and these people in order to put a stop this carry on and then another group of people will be needed that is fully capable of defending the ummah by force of arms. Masses once become educated will not be able to refuse acceptance of the message of the Quran but they will be stopped by their rulers, priests and money lenders using all means at their disposal and if help is not there to save them from these vultures and wolves then these people will become victims of their terrible atrocities so ummah will end up suffering greatly as a result of ill preparation. This is why all messengers of Allah had to prepared two wings in the community for this purpose ie the deliverers of the message and the fighting force. There was never random preaching and fighting under any messenger because they came to bring about an effective ummah that was based upon guidance of Allah and that is why they were able to bring about exemplary kingdoms based upon guidance of Allah. In short ummah is not a random crowd of useless people having no sense what they doing and what for. Ummah is a proper human community based upon guidance of Allah that is fully organised and regulated human community. Looking at things from the Quran perspective in the so called Muslim ummah today, one cannot find much right in there and people are trying to make things worse than they already are in the name of Allah, his book and his messenger. So time for individuals to think about things as to what they believe and do and call it Islam and what is the outcome of that for themselves and others. Ummah is only a name nowadays with very little unity, peace, progress and prosperity so those who claim to be Muslims must be doing something very, very seriously wrong otherwise this ummah could not be expected to be in such terrible state of existence. Of course, ummah can start waking up and becoming what it is supposed to be in light of the Quran but someone will have to start somewhere to wake people up and help them see what the actual message of the Quran is. People have become infected with disease of make beliefs and useless rituals and claim to be best of the people while lying in the dust like drug addicts living in their own little world in their own heads having little sense about themselves, real world realities and the message of the Quran. So there is a lot of ground to be covered even if people wake up today and start getting on with what they are supposed to doing.
92) Likewise is the case of those who came to you the messenger and the community requesting the conveyance and you said, I am unable to provide you the conveyance and they returned home with their eyes streaming with tears because they were filled with sorrow that they had no resources for going along with you on a campaign for the mission.
93) The blame is only on those who begged for exemption although they are a people of means and physically fit so they had no excuse to remain behind yet they chose to be with those who remained at home because Allah found them with resistance in their minds against doing things that could benefit their own community as they bother not to learn what is really of benefit for them to do.
These verses expose fully people with certain mindset, attitude and behaviour ie those who only do things for their personal gain at the expense of community. This is major sign of hypocrisy. Today, all Muslims live for themselves as individuals having no sense of community due to accepting ruler of man over man in form of rulers, mullahs and money lenders. If people want to be an ummah then they must rid themselves of rule of man over man and all the rest of evils that come with it and adopt the way of life told by the Quran as explained already in detail.
94) They will apologize to you when you come back to them after the campaign. Say, apologize not now because we will not accept it of you as Allah has already informed us about your affairs. That is why Allah and His messenger will see how you conduct yourselves in the future therefore you are directed to guidance of Allah Who makes known in the future results of peoples’ present actions and that is why He informs you as to what you ought to be doing for your better future.
95) They will swear to you by Allah when you return to them in order to assure you about their loyalty and support so that you may let them off the hook. Therefore leave them on their own because their heads are filled with opposition against rule based upon guidance of Allah therefore agonising has to be their state of existence as the fitting consequence for their harmful and destructive thoughts and actions.
96) They will swear to you under oath in order to assure you so that they are accepted back into the community by you the community but even if you do accept them back Allah will never approve of such tricksters who promised to work for the implementation of rule based upon guidance of Allah but actually did nothing to fulfil their this declared commitment.
97) Some of the desert Arabs are worse in opposing and conspiring against the installation of program, constitution and law of Allah because they are least inclined to learning and abiding by the set limits that Allah has revealed through His messenger whereby Allah makes it obvious that He rules the kingdom through wisdom.
Despite Allah assuring mankind that he rules his kingdom wisely, people still do not accept the truth and so they rather live by rule of their own as it suits them and face the consequences. One can therefore see what this surah is all about ie Allah let mankind know the best way to live their lives but they are not interested, so Allah is saying have it your way and see what you end up with because that is what you choose for yourselves. That is how people set themselves against each other and end up doing to each other terrible things and put the blame on their creator and sustainer. The message of Allah is very clear but people are not bothered with learning and knowing things for themselves for sure.
98) It is due to their ignorance based arrogance that some of the desert Arabs look upon the assigned community responsibility in form of community revenue as a penalty and wait for some misfortune to befall you. Misfortune can strike them due to their such mindset, attitude and behaviour if they do not repent and reform through learning and doing what is required of them, that is why Allah makes obvious for mankind to learn and do what they must learn and do through His advice because He is comprehensive in His knowledge of things.
Another very important point raised in these verses is that there is no community if people are unwilling to contribute for the well being of each other. What kind of parenting is that which does not take responsibility of raising its kids properly? What kind of community is that which does not care what happens to its members? However if you do decide to become a community then you have to be willing to take on the burden of community life and community has to be willing to take on burden of its members. It is a two way process and that is why word UMMAH must be paid full attention. It is root from which come word UMMI-mother of nation as well as word IMAAM-father of nation. Just as parents need to work hard for raising their children and children work hard to lookafter their parents so nation is mother and father of individuals and individuals are children of UMMAH. Each must work hard in order to ensure the other is fine. If each worked to harm or destroy other then it will not take long before human race becomes extinct as a species. There is no guaranty the last man will live because he too could be killed by diseases present in the environment. So there is no sense in rivalries and animosities and there is every reason that people must learn to live as a family. This calls for open ended commitment by all without any unnecessary barriers that work against survival and betterment of human race.
99) It is because some of the desert Arabs are learned therefore they are truly committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind according to program, constitution and law of Allah for the better future of humanity so they look upon whatever they are assigned as the community responsibility in form of community revenue as a means of bringing them closer to establishing the rule based upon guidance of Allah through supportive networks set up by the messenger. Surely closer they are brought to their objective by their such thoughts and actions therefore soon Allah will land them in life of prosperity through His program for blissful, dignified and secure existence because Allah is protector of mankind through His guidance whereby He leads mankind to blissful, dignified and secure existence.
100)This is why those who took lead to begin the movement for bringing about the beautiful world for mankind and those who supported them from among those who migrated mentally and physically and those who sheltered and supported them beautifully of the host community for purpose of bringing about the beautiful world for the mankind, Allah found them consistent in their commitment to His cause and their course of actions for it and they too found His guidance consistent and fit for its purpose. That is what He prepared His plan for to land them in life of bliss, dignity and security through kingdoms in which flow rivers of all things they need and desire wherein they can live for as long as they maintain them faithfully and that is indeed an achievement that was worth their effort.
101) Just as those people were consistent with Our guidance so there are some from among the desert Arabs around you hypocrites and so there are some from among the residents of the city fanatical in their hypocrisy. You should not accuse them instead let Our set-up systems and laws expose them in due course through results of their own actions because soon We will find them caught up in twice as much in agony where in they will suffer severely.
This verse gives people an important advice that you should never accuse each other without proof merely by your words against each other instead wait till they expose themselves by their harmful and destructive words and actions against the proper human community based upon guidance of Allah. This way the risk of divide in the community can be avoided. It is because whoever holds any harmful and destructive thoughts about anyone will try to act on them to get what one wants and when one will do so one will become exposed all by oneself.
102) There are also some who have owned up to what they have done wrong. They have mixed records constructive as well as destructive. It is likely that Allah will turn to them through His blissful, dignifying and secure life providing guidance should they work according to it because Allah is protector of mankind through His blissful program.
103) Do accept from them fruit of their labour they offer happily for the well being of the proper human community based upon guidance of Allah and that way free them from their assigned responsibility towards the community and thereby free them from all ills by making them support each other through setting up a supportive network for them. Surely your making them support each other through a supportive network will bring them self confidence and thereby peace of mind and that is how Allah makes evident for people that He is comprehensive in His wisdom.
The Quran makes it very clear that deen of Allah is all about well being of mankind this is why brotherhood or ummah concept is the very foundation of it and it is not just coming together of the people but for the purpose of removing all ills from human society that otherwise are impossible to remove. This is not simply a case of some human friendly people coming together and starting up a deen because those who are clever enough do not need a human friendly deen to survive and those who are not smart enough are not able to produce work like the Quran because it explains all things in detail and with consistency. Clever and strong people take undue advantage of others who are weak and dumb not support them. This is why the world is the way it is because that is the best human beings could come up with so far. A clear proof that the Quran is not a book written by human beings because they are not that smart even today never mind 1500year back in time.
104) Know they not that Allah appreciates those of His human creatures who turn to His guidance and do things as explained by Him therefore He accepts their services they offer in His name for supporting each other? That is how Allah appreciates any people through His blissful, dignifying and life securing guidance?
105) So tell them, conduct your affairs as you should being aware that Allah and His messenger as well as those committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of humanity are watching your thoughts and actions as members of the community because that is the reason you are brought to His program under His constitution and law Who makes obvious the results of your thoughts and actions in due course as you carry them out, that is why He informs you about all that you ought to be doing and whether you are getting nearer to your goals or moving away from them.
As explained already the verses of the Quran have multiple complementary meanings, so they need to be studied carefully. This is another reason as to why the Quran is very difficult to translate using word for word translations. It is therefore a good idea that one learns the language of the Quran for its better understanding.
106) There are yet others regarding whom Allah still has not made His decision obvious. It is up to His set-up universal systems and laws whether they will suffer the painful results of their own thoughts and actions or whether He will find them turning to His advice and reforming according to it that is how Allah makes obvious for mankind that His rule is based upon wisdom.
The Quran makes it absolutely clear that humanity can only survive as a community if all its members show genuine concern for well being of each other and thus keep each other in check and on the proper path for better future as a community as explained by the Quran.
107) Yet there are those who out of opposition to Our guidance have installed another institution for harming and destroying unity between those who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind on the directions of such a leadership that is already at war with the way of life advised by Allah through His messenger, they will indeed call upon Allah to be their witness in order to assure you that their intentions were only for well being of the community based upon guidance of Allah but Allah has made their thoughts obvious through their own actions so they are a bunch of liars.
This verse is very, very important to understand because it explains how people in due course expose themselves by doing what is in their minds. People who did not want to contribute to well being of the community set-up by the people along with messenger of Allah they set up another organisation and put in place a new institution and claimed they have done it for the benefit of the community. The fact is, the like minded people have come together to plan demise of an emerging ummah but the interesting question is, what sort of system they wanted to set-up? A system that has been explained already in the verses gone by ie to turn Islam into religion because that way they become leaders of people and set-up priesthood in the name of Quran and Islam and off they go into business of making fool of masses as they used to. This is same thing which some of the people did to community of Moses. The priest in time of Moses, the Samarian tried to turn those people religious so that he could recreate a status for himself among those masses. He failed and these people are trying to do the same among Muslims and they too are caught in time and their this step is rendered ineffective. It were these like people who took advantage of confusion after the prophet and turned deen of Islam into a religion. This is having its effects and people are again looking for ways to get out of this situation. It is only a matter of time before people realise that religions are utterly false things because they lead people to ignorance and poverty by diverting their attention and focus from vital goals and guidelines which help humanity survive and prosper. This verse explains how hypocrite work from within the community to harm and destroy deen of Allah therefore masses must never accept living in ignorance or they will always be made fool opf themselves and enslaved by those among them who are always looking for chances to go their own ways and harm and destroy them. It is because their way of life is always going to be based upon idea of use and abuse of masses for their personal gains. One has to realise how dangerous these people are ie they try their best to get their way even when a messenger of Allah is among them so one can see how even more dangerous they can prove when there is none to stop them. The danger mentioned in the verse was spotted by people and eliminated straight away only because people were told by Allah to remain alert about what is going on in the community. This is why people who want to work for unity of ummah have to be on high alert so that ummah is protected against all internal and external conspiracies and dangers. If people think they can bring about and maintain an ummah by being lazy and crazy then that cannot be more than just an imagination of such people. If an ummah could come about all by itself then Allah will not have sent thousands of messengers and books and had not told people to be on their feet. This is why each and every messenger of Allah and each of his supporter worked day and night for bringing about and maintaining a beautiful world for themselves as a community. So there are plenty of lessons in the Quran how people should start and complete their struggles for bringing about a blissful, dignifying and secure existence for themselves. The coming surahs will explain all that in detail. This surah is last of the series which explained all people needed to know to make decision for themselves as to which sort of way of life they want for themselves. After that it is time for putting up struggles to get that kind of way of life. One can either live as a member of a proper human community based upon guidance of Allah wherein one lives for the well being of others or one can choose to live as an individual for oneself at the expense of all others. The outcome is already fully explained in either case so it is left up to an individual to think and act as one likes.
108) So never stand with this sort of bunch of people ever. Instead there is a community that is based upon consistency with guidance of Allah as well as with each other from the very beginning of the movement, so the proper thing for you to do is, stand by it. It is because in that community are people of their words who love to be free of all ills and guidance of Allah is fit for those who love to be free from all ills.
Masses need to be very careful in supporting any people, their set-up organisations and their set-up institutions, programs, constitutions and laws etc because they must find where do they stand exactly and where are they going to end up in time to come. So finding out about their goals, guidelines, programs, constitutions and laws etc is of vital importance or blind support and following could cost people all they have for nothing to gain at the end of the day other than painful suffering and regrets. Only if any people go by the Quran they should be supported ie if they are really there for the well being of human community. If instead they are for inflicting damage on masses then people should get together and bring them down in order to secure their own future by organising and regulating themselves as a proper human community based upon the actual guidance of Allah. This is a very serious matter so it needs a lot of learning and getting to the core of the matter before taking any steps. They must ensure that they are going about things the proper way or they may end up destroying something that actually is for their benefit. This again shows how vitally important education is, because people always need knowledge of things before they could properly oppose or support anything with full confidence and peace of mind. Ignorant people could end up supporting things that cause them damage and opposing things that help them. This is why mullahism is a very dangerous thing because it tries to impose ignorance thereby make beliefs and rituals on community by force where it can. This renders community lifeless and so people who give in to make beliefs and adopt useless rituals become stuck and end up destroyed over a period of time after prolonged painful suffering. The Quran warns people again and again about all this.
109) Which person has proper knowledge and takes proper action the proper way, he who builds the building of community on the solid foundation provided by Allah for the well being of mankind according to His guidance or he who lays his building of community on an unstable crumbling foundation that tumbles down with him into the ditch to destruction? However guidance of Allah guides not such people as learn not His program and do terrible things to each other for personal gains.
Allah has given people the goals and guidelines to organise and regulate their human community according to but if they do not learn his message and do as they like then they are left to do as they see fit for themselves. However that does not mean that people will not hurt each other or react to each other when they hurt each other. If one person abuses another then reaction could come as the one abused decides. It could be inaction, abuse in return or an even worse reaction. Each of these reactions decide whether mankind make life better or worse for themselves as a whole through this interaction between themselves.
110) The structure of those who so build is never free from instability even in their own minds pulling their minds in different directions thus their structures end up torn apart. That is how Allah makes obvious for mankind to see that His program is based upon wisdom therefore provides a stable foundation and structural map for building a proper human community.
These verses explains that just as each and every aspect of a building must be paid full attention if one is going to build a building so one should when one builds a nation. The foundation of any building is its purpose and then a proper building plan and then worked carried out exactly as required by the plan using the proper material. If a building has no purpose to begin with or plan is drawn by a person who has no idea what is involved or work is carried out by people who have no skills then end result is obvious. This is why if mankind want to be a proper Ummah worth the name then they must give their backing to learning knowledge so that they know how to build a proper human community. Backing ignorance and stupidity is not going to get humanity anywhere other than deeper and deeper into the ditch of hell. So people who claim to be Muslims need to start learning and doing things properly instead of backing their rulers, mullahs and money lenders.
111) Surely Allah has agreement of those who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of humanity that they will work hard together to bring about blissful kingdoms using their personnel and whatever they have. That is why they should struggle hard to deliver His message to accomplish goals set by Allah according to His guidelines for the well being of humanity even if it leads them to fighting those who are hell bent on making life hell for mankind and even if they themselves are fought against by them due to taking up this cause. This agreement was always the same as was stated in the Torah and the Injeel and now in the Quran and who has more right to have fulfilment of His agreement with mankind other than Allah? Therefore fulfil the agreement with Allah and enjoy its fruits as He promised you and that will be a great achievement for you the mankind.
This verse takes us back to very first Surah wherein Allah introduces himself and then asks mankind to live by his program to be united and in peace through progress for prosperity. If humans will go by the book of Allah then universal systems and laws set-up by Allah will not fail to deliver humanity whatever they deserve as a result of their thoughts and actions. Also it is a constant struggle on two fronts a)to do what is needed to be in peace ie make progress and be prosperous but b)people become divided every now and then and this also needs to be taken care of. This is where a lot of effort is needed to educate people to become united and stay united so that all could work for the same goals using same guidelines and end up with similar outcomes of their thoughts and actions. Since not all people are interested in education things become problematic for mankind eg some do not want education because it needs hard work from which most people shy away. Also some people want to keep information under lock and key because knowledge is power and those who have some do not want others to have this power therefore the copyright laws and then spying on each other to see what we are hiding in our closets. This prevention from learning then takes form of rivalries and animosities and so fights and wars between people become inevitable as a consequence of such like mindsets, attitudes and behaviours. This is why this verse deals with all that needs doing to get the job done. Muslims must never shy away from struggle for the well being of mankind even if they have to go to war for it to keep in check antisocial elements among mankind. It is because if playing field was left at the mercy of harmful and destructive elements in society then we had to forget about well being of mankind in this world. People must distinguish between priesthood created make beliefs and useless rituals in forms religions and the actual messages in the allegedly divine scriptures. That is how they will discover the actual message of God from the very same scriptures they have. No scripture tells people to deceive or lie to each other or to take human life in vain. One has to question, what happens if people deceive each other or lie to each other? If we all did things scriptures stop us from then what kind of world will come about for mankind to live in? All scriptures show they are not religious scriptures at all because religions are a private matter not something to base human community life upon. On the contrary scriptures contain commandments for formation of a good human community. This is how conspiracies by politicians and priests and moneylenders become so obvious for masses to see but only if they have learned some sense. Politicians, priests and moneylender do not turn up on community functions because they are Godly people but because they are all one in fooling public at large. Why kings sat at feet of priests and vice versa? And the same is true about moneylenders. All these people look for opportunities to exploit humanity in various ways ie politicians use and abuse people politically, priests religiously and moneylenders financially using tricks and mechanisms of their trades respectively. If they were truly Godly people then politicians will know scriptures properly and live by them and so will mullahs and money lenders. What does that mean? It means they will look for ways to manage people and resources in ways that work perfectly for mankind. Priests if they knew scriptures they would be most knowledgeable people on face of the earth leading humanity not hiding behind people. Moneylenders will not be bloodsuckers sucking humanity dry. Instead they would look for ways to make production and distribution of goods and services work best for mankind not what is best for profiteering for individuals at the expense of the rest.
112) Such as those who stop living the harmful and destructive way and declare commitment to living by guidance of Allah and work for bringing about a community that makes manifest glory of way of life advised by Allah therefore they make missionary journeys and mould themselves according to requirements of missionary works and carry out duty of promoting such participation and interaction between people as is beneficial and constructive for mankind and discourage any interaction and participation between people that is harmful and destructive for mankind, and that is how they observe and guard the limits set by Allah for the well being of mankind, therefore give glad tidings to such people who are so committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
113) It is therefore not right for the prophet and those who are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind that they should support such people as adopt and promote any way of life in opposition to that which is advised by Allah and rebel against the kingdom that provides blissful, dignified and secure existence based upon guidance of Allah even if they be their own blood relatives after it has become obvious to them that these people are enemies of guidance of Allah and well being of humanity because they are totally consumed by fire of hatred and animosity of mankind.
This verse takes us back to people mentioned in the verses above who built an alternative institution in order to undermine the mission of the prophet through trying to cause divisions in the community. The Quran is making it absolutely clear that troublemakers from within kingdom are not welcome if they are hell bent on destroying the kingdom and its people or their way of life. As explained already lazy and crazy people cannot live in any kingdom that is demanding let alone the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah which is most demanding. In this kingdom none can sit idle or do anything that causes any harms to any other person, so mischievous people will be facing punishments every now and again till they sort themselves out or leave the kingdom for elsewhere or are thrown out of the kingdom or are killed for their serious offences against the kingdom and its people.
114) Just as it was not right for Abraham to support his community leader beyond the word he had given to his community. That is why when it became clear to him that he was an enemy of guidance of Allah and well being of humanity, he disassociated himself from him. The fact is Abraham was a right minded and a tender hearted person.
The Quran is telling mankind very clearly that they should never try to support and protect any way of life that is adopted by people which is founded upon personal gains at the expense of each other and the reason is because it leads mankind to harm and destruction by hands of each other due to rivalries and animosities. This is why any rule based upon that way of life is anti Quran therefore anti Quran based Islam. This is why one cannot be a Muslim and a ruler, a Muslim and a mullah or a Muslim and a money lender or their supporter. Of course people are given time to learn and do things but when they have learned what is right and why and what is wrong and why and yet they support what is wrong and oppose what is right then they are out of pale of deen of Islam and they are no friends of God or humanity or even themselves. It is because if you harm and destroy your own society then you yourself are not going to be very safe for very long. One is as safe and secure as one’s environment in which one participates and interacts. So any person who has little bit of sense will try his best to secure his environment for one’s own peace of mind. The dangerous the environment people create through their harmful and destructive interaction and participation with each other in that environment the more danger it poses for themselves. This is why beneficial and constructive interaction and participation of people with each other is absolutely necessary if they want to turn their world into a blissful, dignified and secure place.
115) It is not the way of Allah to allow people to continue living in chaos and confusion after He has granted them His guidance that is why He makes clear for them what they ought to protect themselves against in order to prosper because Allah has taken it upon Himself to make obvious for mankind all things necessary for them to know and do to prosper.
It is responsibility of Allah to provide mankind with his guidance but if they ignore it and go their own ways then terrible consequences they are bound to face is their own fault because Allah is free of harms and destructions people inflict upon each other. So individuals may get away with murder in this world but they are bound to face full accountability in hereafter because life does not end with death of people.
116) It is Allah alone to Whom belongs the kingdom of the universe including this earth. He brings nations to life when they follow His program and lets them perish if they do not. That is how you should come to know that you have nothing other than guidance of Allah to protect you and support you.
117) That is why through His revelation Allah turned to the prophet and those who migrated and their host supporters who stood by him in the time of hardship even though a party of them changed their minds thereafter but they came back to their senses and that is because Allah proved to them that He is a ruler who bestows bliss and dignity through His program for life of security.
118) Likewise He turned to the case of the three whose case was pending for decision. So despondent were they that the earth with all its vastness seemed strangling for them and even their own people seemed to close their doors upon them suffocating them yet more. That is how they were made to realise that there was no protection against the set-up systems and laws of Allah save in abiding by His revealed plan. That is why He turned to them through His guidance so that they turn to His advice and reform. Surely Allah turns to mankind through His blissful, dignifying and secure life providing guidance.
This verse could be talking about three individuals who made excuses for exemption from campaigns or three leading groups of people eg the tribal chiefs, the priests and the wealthy people who decided to create an alternative movement in opposition to the program of the prophet and were caught red handed. It seems from the verse that they stopped their activities against the state and became reformed members of the community. In either case there is no death penalty involved even in case of treason but threat of expulsion from the state is present for anti state activities unless people repent and reform. If they do then they must prove from then on by their word and deed that they are loyal to program of Allah and their community. If they do then they should be accepted as part of community otherwise threat of expulsion should be carried out. The Quran does not hold people responsible for their make beliefs or useless rituals so long as they do not cause interfere in affairs of the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah. People can believe and do whatever they like in the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah but they cannot act against the kingdom whereby they endanger lives and liberty of each other or end up destroying whatever has been built so far.
119) So O you who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind! Be consistent with program, constitution and law of Allah in deeds for the well being of mankind, so be with those who prove their declared commitment true.
The Quran is full of verses asking people to honour their declared commitments in deeds and that way prove themselves true to their commitments. So people who claim to be Muslims and think just because they declared their commitment to deen of Allah they will be saved from life of hell even without needing to do anything can see for themselves how wrong they are. As explained already in detail, you only get what you work for. If you want to build a house, it is not enough that you get the map for the house and you will end up with a house magically. The world is not set-up by Allah to work that way rather this world is set-up to work on basis of cause and effect. So if you do not cause something then it does not happen or if you do not work towards what you want then nothing happens, so if you want a house, build one. The Quran is a road map for mankind for making this world a paradise for themselves so if people instead of being active and creative towards that objective will sit idle or do the opposite of what is needing doing then not only the world will not become a paradise but it will become a hell hole for mankind, so choice rests with people what they want out of this world and how they intent to get that. As explained already, the Quran is a book that helps mankind organise and regulate themselves into a fully self disciplined ummah and that is why it sets goals for humanity and provides them with guidelines for fulfilling the divine mission or program or plan. It is all about bringing about a great human society.
120) It was therefore not right for the people of the City or the desert Arabs of the neighbourhood to oppose the mission of the messenger of Allah by making demands for personal benefits at the expense of others against the very foundation of the program given to the prophet. It is because a people struggle not for removing lack of knowledge and poverty of all sorts or suffer any hardship for implementation of the program of Allah nor take any step which provokes the opponents of Our guidance or receive any injury from an enemy but it is credited to them because Allah does not let go to waste the hard works of such people who take the necessary steps to mend rifts between individuals and communities in order to achieve unity and peace for mankind for making progress towards prosperity of human community.
121) Moreover they use not anything small or large or cut across any valley for preaching or battle but is written to their credit therefore Allah rewards them according to the best of their actions for the well being of the mankind.
122) Remember also that it is not proper that those who are committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind should all go forth all together at once on any missionary campaigns rather a reasonable party from each community should stay behind as well so that they learn the proper understanding of Our program, constitution and law and pass it on to people on the mission when they return so that they too become aware of any new information and abide by it.
This verse tells Muslims that not all of them should go out on missionary work among other communities rather a reasonable number of people must stay back so that community life at home is not affected or suffers because of it. Moreover opponents should not be given chance to attack homes of people on mission finding them easy targets. Home security is emphasised along with missionary duty. In other words all things should be done in a sensible way so that people do not suffer any setbacks due to making silly mistakes along the way. Here ummah is told to organise and regulate themselves in such a way that all needs and demands or wants are met sufficiently and efficiently. A clear proof that the Quran only tells what people should be doing and how and for what reasons in a general sort of ways and leaves rest to people themselves to use their own power of creativity and make action plans and carry them out. This is why any person who remains ignorant cannot be a Muslims because one does not meet the Quranic criterion or set standard for being a Muslims. Being born ignorant is one thing but staying ignorant is unforgiveable. A clear proof that nonsense of mullahs should not be listen to or people will regret it for all their lives.
123) O you who claim to be committed to working for unity peace, progress and prosperity of mankind! Strive properly against those who attack you from among the opponents of rule based upon Our guidance so that they find you indefectible. That is how you should make it obvious to them that guidance of Allah provides solid foundation for those who are consistent with it for the well being of humanity.
Word YALOON is from root LAAM, WOW and YAA. Concrete meaning of this root is turn. It also means to twist or cause severe dispute or to attack something to turn it back from something. To cause something to wither away from something, to bend , to coil, a banner etc etc.
The Quran is not telling its followers to fight against their opponents like mad but to keep the objectives in forefront of their minds and do what needs to be done to achieve the stated objectives. This fight is not based upon permanent rivalry and animosity but on finding common ground and once that is achieved people become one and fight ends. The Quran does not tell its follower to stick to the Quran but the idea of common grounds that ensure unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind. It is inevitable consequence of reflection that one cannot find any better foundation than the one found in the Quran so by that reason all people are bound to bounce back to the Quran no matter whatever they claim to be.
124) This is why whenever a Surah is revealed some of them ask others, whose confidence in commitment to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind has this Surah increased from among you? Certainly the confidence in commitment to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind has increased of those who have already truly committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind therefore they rejoice over its revelation.
125) However those in whose very core of their person rests rivalry and animosity against rule based upon guidance of Allah and well being of humanity it further adds rage to their existing agony so they are consumed by it the while they oppose it.
126) Do they not see that they are put through hardship every year once or twice? Yet they neither accept their wrong doings nor repent and reform or learn any lessons from all that is happening before their very eyes.
127) This is why whenever a Surah is revealed instead of doing what they are told each of them looks at others to see if anyone is watching his behaviour in response to it? So if they see none is watching them then they go back to their old behaviour. Allah has found at heart of their personalities no interest in learning from His guidance to discipline themselves accordingly because they are a people who are bothered not with learning things properly for their understanding and thing them properly.
This verse explains why Allah revealed his messages so that people learn sense on top of what they already know through their own brains and senses as their life experiences ie self awareness and awareness of real world realities. After that people must go for self discipline through organisation and regulation so that they do not need any police force to discipline them or any such body to organise and regulate them but a life style based on regulation book as already explained in detail. In short people need to rise to a level of thinking whereby they become aware of how they should not live and how they should live and live the way that is best for their future as a proper human community.
128) Surely there has come to you the mankind a messenger from among yourselves a human being who grieves at your loss and who is excessively anxious desiring your unity, peace, progress and prosperity and who also tries his best to do all he can for well being of those who claim to be committed to working for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
129) But if they still turn away from Our message that you deliver to them then say to them, set-up systems and laws of Allah are sufficient for me to rely upon for fulfilment of my mission. There is no sovereign in the kingdom of this universe but He. Upon His universal systems and laws I rely, for He alone is the ruler of all this huge kingdom of the universe.
This surah is a very powerful message from Allah for guidance of humanity and a serious warning as well that if people will ignore this message then because this is the end of messages from Allah so they will be left to find their own way to Allah by beating each other up towards that end till they get there. So the message is clear, learn and follow guidance of Allah or be left in darkness and keep fighting each other in the darkness of ignorance till you get fed up and look for light at the end of the tunnel.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users